' ੈFound˚

"Oi, I think I found Zoro!" Ussop pointed out, calling to the rest of the crew. "Imagine getting lost in a place like this," Sanji covered his cigarette by making a little roof on-top with his hand, which was signal that he was lighting it. Again. Luffy inched closer to Zoro, "Oiiii—Zoroooo! Don't ever go alone again." Luffy let out a huge laugh, putting his hands on his hips.

"Well then, I'm going to get ingredients. Want to come with me, Nami-swan, Robin-chwann?~" Sanji asked, clasping his hands together in a romantic way. "I think I'll go with Robin." Nami states blankly. Robin nods her head, her expression still smiling as always.

"I'm sure Franky is staying on the ship, yes?"

"Yeah,"

Ussop points to himself proudly, "I'll be...I'll be slaying enemies!" Chopper looked in amazement, only to be cut off by Zoro. "What are you talking about? What enemies are there to slay? This is a pretty calm place anyways. Even Luffy says so." He then points at Luffy, who is probably trying to catch a crocodile and eat it or something. Which is exactly what he was doing.

Ussop crosses his arms, and lets out a scoff. "Fine. I'll probably just find some stuff for my slingshot then." He trails off, almost making that statement like a mutter. "I'll go with you!" Chopper looks at Ussop attentively. He gives a thumbs-up as a sign of acceptance. "Sure."

"Alright! Then it's set! Let's go!" Luffy chuckles, holding up the crocodile he just caught. "Maybe I'll keep this as a pet."

________________________________________________________________________________
                                           'Found˚