・┆✦ʚDistracted During a Fight!ɞ✦ ┆・

"I hear something." Zoro snapped his head to a sound. "Hm?" Robin cocked her head, staring in the direction of the sound. She couldn't see it clearly, but she could hear it clearly.

"Oi, Chopper. Can you drag this food back to the ship?" Zoro tossed him the baby animal. Chopper sweats slightly, amused at the dead animal. He pokes it for a second, then eats a Rumble Ball to carry it. He picks the dead baby animal up, and he heads back to the ship carrying it.

Zoro had his hands secured on one of his swords; he squints his eyes into the far distance to try to figure what the noise is. Robin had her hands ready, as they were crossed against her chest, ready to attack anything that comes near. Chopper comes back, his hoofs empty this time. Ussop has his sniper ready too. His hands were set on the trigger as his goggles were on.

Suddenly, Chopper hears something spring out of the bushes. "Hey! Watch out!" He calls, his gaze tightening. Zoro nods his head, and unsheathes his sword instantly. It made a loud shing sound which was... deafening for some reason. This loud shing, was in fact, supposed to be a whisper of the sword. Zoro closes his eyes, for he could hear sharp loud ringing noise in his ear. This has never happened before, and this is the first time he was experiencing this ever since the sword whispering happened.

Zoro let out a small groan, but he made sure no one heard it. He didn't want them to notice his discomfort. Zoro flung open his eyes again, just to notice the figure pouncing at him. He had just opened his eyes, so he couldn't tell in an instance what it was. Robin dragged the figure back, as Ussop released his trigger at it. Chopper was hiding behind Zoro. The figure fell silent, and Ussop snapped his head to Zoro. "Hey, Zoro? Why didn't you move?"
"I was thinking about something. It's nothing important."
Ussop doesn't say anything, but his head lowers slightly. Robin has a normal, and neutral gaze still. "Distracted during a fight, Zoro? That's not like you at all." Robin chuckles.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                   ・┆ʚDistracted During a Fight!ɞ ┆・