Kattegat

Thorfinn was in a deep slumber, and while in his slumber he was having the most amazing dream about finally ripping off Rebekah's dress and laying with her. Though just as he was about to do the deed the image was ripped away from him and instead he found himself awake and in his bed soaked with cold water.

*Gasp*

Thorfinn breathed out for air as he looked around for any sign of an attack, but quickly fell out of his small bed and onto the wooden floor. As he gained more of his mental faculties he realised that there were people present and they were laughing at him. Looking up with a frown on his face he saw Gyda and Bjorn, the latter had a bucket while the former was trying to stop herself from falling over with laughter.

"What in the gods are both of you doing," Thorfinn asked with a tired look on his face as he let his head fall to the ground.

"You may be happy to stay a boy forever, but I am ready to become a man," Bjorn said as he placed the bucket on the ground still laughing at the sight of Thorfinn.

"Could you not have shaken me awake," Thorfinn said as he dragged himself up from the floor and sat back on his bed.

"You looked as if you were having such an awful dream, your body was so hot I thought I may cool it down for you," Gyda said with an evil smirk on her face.

"I think it is perhaps because you were calling for Rebekah in your sleep," Bjorn commented earning an elbow and a scowl from his sister.

"What time is it? Have you had a morning meal yet?" Thorfinn asked stretching as he did, he looked around and saw that the other labourers were not in their beds.

"We've had our morning meal and are almost ready to leave," Bjorn said as he threw some of Thorfinn's clothes at him urging him to get ready.

"You should've woken me earlier," Thorfinn said as he started to change.

"I tried to but it was like trying to rouse a dead man, had you not been breathing I thought you'd have already passed on," Bjorn replied.

"I'll be out soon just give me a few moments," Thorfinn said as he started to get changed.

Bjorn nodded and walked out of the labourer's house leaving Gyda and Thorfinn alone. "Where did you go last night?" She asked as she crossed her arms with a glower on her face that Thorfinn couldn't help but smile at.

"You look every bit as fierce as your mother Gyda," Thorfinn said as he put his fingers under her chin.

Gyda moved his hand away with a tut "Do not avoid the question Thorfinn," she said sternly.

Thorfinn sighed "I went to Kattegat to see Rebekah," he admitted much to Gyda's annoyance.

"Why were your clothes so muddy?" She further interrogated.

"Her brothers caught me in her room, though I managed to get away, they could simply not match my speed," Thorfinn said arrogantly as Gyda still looked at him with a look of displeasure.

Gyda sighed as she saw that Thorfinn's clothes were not on straight so she started to fix them so he looked presentable for the Jarl. "If you insist on going after dangerous women you must be more careful Thorfinn," Gyda warned, she had heard about Mikael Mikaelson's reputation as a warrior from her father, he had told her that he once cleaved a man in half with a swing of his sword, she imagined that his sons would have similar prowess.

"They did not catch me Gyda, I will be fine," Thorfinn said as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You know the story of what the gods did to Loki when he angered them," She said trying to steer him away from his current course.