The Draugr

It was the night before the full moon and when Elijah, Niklaus and Thorfinn were meant to show up at Hesteins village. Thorfinn and Rebekah were lying on the bed in the room under the stables in a naked heap. Her sweaty body was plastered to his own as she breathed heavily, Thorfinn wanted to give it a bit of time before they met again as he didn't want to get caught, but Rebekah had told him there was no way she'd let him go on this dangerous quest without giving him something to remember her —and he certainly would remember her.

Rebekah felt satisfied as her leg curled up on Thorfinns body and she lay her head on his chest. She felt his seed inside of her and it was almost enough to make her want to mount him and have sex once again, but she was content to hold him and be held in return. She knew it was not wise to let him spill his seed inside of her —especially the amount that he shoots— but she couldn't help it in the heat of the moment, and when she thinks of her belly swelling with his child she feels all giddy and forgets about the consequences of such a thing.

She held Thorfinn close to her, she was worried about the quest that he and her brothers would be embarking on. She believed in the Draugr a lot more than the others seemed to and she was worried that even though there would be many warriors, they would still not be able to handle it. She felt a chill go down her spine every time she thought about the look on Hesteins face, he truly looked like a man who was already dead.

"I don't want you to go tomorrow..." Rebekah murmured into his chest as she held him tightly.

Thorfinn chuckled "I don't particularly want to either, but I think it might be more dangerous to not listen to his wishes," he said with a laugh.

Rebekah slapped his chest and glared at him "I'm serious Thorfinn, I have a bad feeling about this, what if Hestein is right and a Draugr truly plagues his land?" She asked.

Thorfinn shrugged "We cut off its head and burn it," he replied.

"If it were such an easy task why would Hestein have come before the Jarl and then my Father?" Rebekah asked.

"I don't know... it'll be fine Rebekah, your brothers are great warriors and I have improved much too," Thorfinn said as he tried to reassure her.

Rebekah still didn't feel good, she wanted to go with him, to keep him safe, but she knew she would be helpless in such a situation. She wanted to be a shield maiden when she was younger but her father had declined saying he didn't need another warrior but rather a maiden, a goddess in human form. 'Perhaps when we are together Thorfinn will teach me," she thought to herself.

"Will you run? if it looks as if you'll lose," Rebekah asked.

"No," Thorfinn replied without a moment's hesitation.

"That is not our way Rebekah, I would rather face my death and join the Aesir before running like a coward," Thorfinn said with conviction. Though a pang of worry rushed through him as he thought of the god and Valhalla, if he died now would he be rejected from its halls as he had been with Rebekah?

Rebekah expected the answer but it didn't make it hurt any less. She would rather have Thorfinn alive and with her than dead in a place far from here. She started running her soft hands along his chest, tracing her fingers through his muscles. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and started to circle his nipple which got a small inhale from him.

She pushed herself up to her knees and learned foreword placing a soft kiss on his lips. She then placed a kiss on his chin, then his chest, then his abs and then moved down to his groin. Thorfinn hissed in pleasure when she ran her tongue down the shaft of his cock. It hadn't been too long since they had been intimate, but he found himself already getting hard once more. Rebekah could taste herself on his cock, but she could also taste something else, something saltier 'This must be his seed,' she thought as she kept licking his cock clean enjoying the taste of it.