Thorfinn Helbane

Thorfinn sat by the fire pit in the house nursing his aching body and wounds. Being thrown through a wall hurt, but it was the pieces that stuck inside your skin that bothered him. He had brought both Elijah and Niklaus into Hesteins chambers where they slept, he hoped they would wake up soon so they could leave this cursed place.

"Thorfinn..." Hild said gently as she knelt at his feet holding a plate of meat and cheese with a cup of mead for him. "My father kept this mead to celebrate the day the Draugr would be vanquished, now it is yours," she said as she handed him the cup and food.

Thorfinn hissed as he grabbed the plate and cup from her, the wood embedded in his skin shifted as he moved which sent sharp pains throughout his body. Hild brought a cloth to his wound wiping the dried blood from them "Eat, you must regain your strength," Hild said, she had already forced him to take his clothes off so she could treat his wounds.

Thorfinn nodded as he began to eat the meat and cheese. He grunted every time Hild pulled splinters of wood from his skin, the mead helped drown the pain out as it made him feel a bit dazed; Thorfinn hadn't had the opportunity to try something as rich and strong as Mead before, it was usually only wealthy men and Jarls that had the opportunity to have such delicacies. "What did you mean when you said your father brought this fate upon himself," Thorfinn asked as he winced once again —a large splinter being removed from between his fingers.

Hild wiped away the blood some more before putting her head in Thorfinns lap. "My father has gained his wealth from the cave that is on his land, it is filled with much iron that can be mined," she explained.
"He came home one day excited as they had discovered a new cavern that contained silver, but when they tried to mine it, the wall collapsed revealing a tomb and a large door of stone." She then held up an old-looking gold coin.

"These were littered around a sarcophagus near the stone door, my father thought inside must be a treasure trove fit for a dragon, I tried to warn him only death lay inside the coffin but he did not listen," she continued.

"So the Draugr came to reclaim the gold your father took?" He said as he took the gold from her hand.

Hild shrugged before going back to cleaning Thorfinn "Perhaps, but it always took bodies back to its lair, for what reason I know not," she replied.

Thorfinn sighed as he leaned back in his seat, drinking deeply from his cup. "It is over now, I am content never knowing," he said wiping his mouth of the amber liquid.

"It is and it is thanks to you like I always knew... will you claim your prize once again," Hild said as her hands ran up Thorfinns legs and to his cock that was tucked away. Thorfinn felt desire flood his mind as he felt her hands brush against his cock, he knew he should resist her advances as he already had Rebekah, but having her kneel before him ready to give herself was pushing any rational thoughts to the back of his mind.

"I have a woman already, one that I wish to marry," Thorfinn said bluntly.

Hild didn't stop tracing his cock with her hands as she undid the laces of his hosur and fished his cock out. "I know, I hope one day you'll love me half as much as you do her," Hild said as she ran her tongue up his shaft bringing him to full hardness before she stood up and let her dress fall from her body.

Thorfinns cock throbbed as he looked at Hild's body, she was a few winters older than Rebekah and so her body was a lot fuller, her breasts were a little larger, but she didn't have the same softness her flat stomach was slightly muscled and she had a thicker thatch of blonde pubic hair surrounding her sex. Regardless of how soft she was, she was still a beauty and her body was enough to send clear liquid running down the edge of his cock. "How would you like to take me..." she said as she stood before him.