Rumours

(WARNING: Contains Non-con graphic scenes)

Thorfinn walked into the bedroom shutting the door behind them and shoving Frida in front of him. She shivered and moved away from him as he walked close to her; Thorfinn stuck his tongue out and licked her neck "You taste of sweat, do I make you nervous?" Thorfinn asked as his hands ran up the curves of her body.

Frida struggled but she shook her head believing it was what he wanted to hear. Thorfinn just snickered while shaking his head "Tell me, how do Christians fuck?" He asked as he nibbled on her ear sending a bolt of pleasure rushing through her. His breath on her neck was making her aroused and fearful at the same time, she would not let the devil tempt her into enjoying such immoral things.

"Speak," he said firmly.

"W-We lay t-together and my husband enters me and finishes," she stuttered out as she tried not to shake. She really was convinced that it was the devil himself standing in front of her 'This must be a test from god,' she thought to herself as she tried to remain firm in the face of evil.

"How long would he rut for?" Thorfinn asked as he stepped behind her. Frida did not want to answer such personal and embarrassing questions, but she remembered that she was doing this for her children.

"A few minutes," She said softly.

Thorfinn barked out a laugh "Did he perhaps have a special cock that brought you to pleasure in that time?" He asked.

"Sex is not for pleasure and should only be done for having children," Frida said firmly.

"Is that what you truly believe?" Thorfinn asked.

Frida nodded her head "God wants us to be pure and moral," she stated.

"I'm going to fuck you, how would your husband prepare you?" Thorfinn asked.

"Prepare me? I do not understand," she replied, she was confident that Thorfinn would not kill her so she had calmed down a bit and stopped shaking.

Thorfinn laughed again before shaking his head "Undress, it seems I must do what your husband could not," he said.

Frida found herself starting to shake again as she unlaced her dress and let it fall to the floor, she stepped out of it and presented herself to Thorfinn. "I said to undress, why have you not done so?" Thorfinn asked.

Frida stood before him wearing her underdress which is what she often slept in. "I am undressed, this is what I wear when my husband takes me," she replied.

Thorfinn sighed before walking up to her and ripping the underdress off her body making her scream out. She now stood before him naked, she tried to cover her body up with her hands but Thorfinn grabbed them before she could. He licked his lips as he looked at her body, she sobbed a bit as not even her husband had seen her in this state before.

She had wide hips and large breasts, larger than he had ever seen before, and stood atop her breasts were nipples that were erect. She had freckles on her shoulders and as he looked down he saw a thick red bush between her legs. He turned her around taking a look at her sizeable arse "You're very soft, do you not work?" Thorfinn asked. He was very curious about the foreign people, from what he discovered so far they were weak and did not know how to fight 'How do they expect to protect their land if they cannot fight?' He wondered as his hands ran down and inspected her body.

"I raise the children and look after my husband," Frida said quietly.

"Your husband? What does he do? Work the farm?" Thorfinn asked.

She shook her head "He had the other families to work the farm..."

Thorfinn stopped touching her and looked up "So he did nothing?" He asked but she didn't reply.