Boundless Knowledge

(WARNING: Non-Con Elements)

Thorfinn didn't know how long he spent inspecting the room. The candlesticks were made of silver and there were crosses made of gold hung on the wall. This room had more riches than nearly the entirety of Kattegat put together, and they just expected their guests not to take anything. 'Well they'll be disappointed if they think I won't add this to my collection,' he thought to himself with a grin on his face. His treasure had slowly been growing as of late, the silver from the farm combined with his share from the monastery, he had a good amount, but he wanted more. He wanted wealth like this castle, ever since he saw it his desire burned within him.

"Lord I am ready..." Eowyn said from behind him as she took off her dress and stood bare before him. Thorfinn licked his lips as he approached her, when he touched her she didn't flinch as she did before but instead leaned into his touch. Thorfinn knew immediately it was part of whatever plan she was forming, he did find her intelligence attractive, but he did hope one day she wouldn't try to use it on him.

Arywn watched from a seat in the corner as Thorfinn leaned down and pressed his lips to Eowyns mouth and started to kiss her roughly. She felt pleasure shoot through her body at the sight, but she desperately wished it was her who was on the receiving end and not her sister. Thorfinns hands ran down her back before grabbing her cheeks and lifting her off the ground. Her legs automatically wrapped around him as she was taken over to the bed and plopped down, the servant had told him that supper would be served at sundown and someone would be there to direct him.

He had no intention of going as it wouldn't be too hard to find that he did not belong there. Instead, he would enjoy Eowyn and then start to explore the castle, he hoped he could find where the silver is kept or perhaps find other treasures or secret knowledge of this land. His tongue dragged down Eowyns neck to her breast where he took a nipple into her mouth making her gasp involuntarily. She tried not to move and just let Thorfinn use her body, she didn't like the fact he could make her feel such strangely wonderful sensations; she hated Thorfinn, she wished the wolf creature had taken him to hell. She still needed to break whatever spell her sister was under. With her help, they could run away and he wouldn't be able to catch them, but for now, she would wait and let him use her body as he wished and serve him dutifully.

Thorfinn pulled down his hosur's and gripped his hard cock, lining it up with her hole. While it wasn't soaking it wasn't dry either, Eowyn couldn't help but feel pleasure from what Thorfinn did to her body, he wasn't rough with her from the start, he would always begin softly before he went harder. She was grateful for that as it allowed her a bit of time to adjust to him, she had been a maiden until Thorfinn had taken her; her hole was still very tight and every time Thorfinn put his cock inside her it was like a spear entering her stomach.

She turned her head as Thorfinn started to suck on her ear. She hated the small moans that would sometimes escape her mouth as he touched her. She bit her lip as pleasure kept on invading her body, Thorfinns cock pushed into her nub every time he moved from kissing her neck to her ear. He smelled good, clean but with a hint of his sweat that made him even more attractive, but despite this, she would stay strong, no matter how much pleasure she received she wouldn't forget the image of her brothers and father being killed.

Thorfinn inhaled Eowyns natural scent and felt himself get harder. Grabbing his cock he pushed himself inside of her, he heard her inhale sharply, despite taking her more than a few times already she was still tight, she was so tight that he struggled to push in any further than his head. But he managed to, applying more pressure he sunk into her inch by inch; Eowyn covered her mouth so any moans of pleasure wouldn't escape her mouth, but Thorfinn moved her hand away and pinned it to the side of her head, he captured her lips with his own and snaked his tongue into her mouth. Eowyn moaned into his mouth as he slowly bottomed out inside her, sometimes he would have to thrust aggressively as he would not be able to go further, she spread her legs wider for him and he was able to engulf his cock inside her.