Spring of Pain & Pleasure

Thorfinn was having a pleasant dream. While he usually dreamed of Rebekah and the things that may happen when they are able to have a few moments alone together, but this time it was not just Rebekah in the dream. He dreamt of Gyda joining him in his room and laying next to him on the bed, though she was not wearing any clothing when she did. Thorfinn had seen Gyda naked before as she had seen him, though in recent years she had been a lot more shy about revealing herself to him.

It felt different in this dream however, it felt like he was seeing her for the first time and he couldn't stop his arousal from being stoked —especially when Rebekah was on his other side. Grabbing Gyda he rolled her on top of him before placing her next to Rebekah, he held himself above both of them as they breathed heavily.

"You are greedy, Thorfinn," Gyda said beneath him as she ran her hands up his bare chest.

"Indeed such greed..." Rebekah said as she started to do the same. Then just as things were looking promising and about to get interesting he felt a large amount of pain shoot throughout his body, at first he looked down at the girls thinking it might've been them but then it happened again and he was sucked away from the dream and awoke to see Elijah standing above him with a wooden sword held above his head. He brought the sword down again hitting him in the stomach "AHHH! What are you doing!" He shouted, but Elijah didn't listen to him and only did it again. The next time however Thorfinn rolled over to the other side of the bed avoiding the sting of the wooden sword. "You died four times before you wisened up and decided to move out of the way," Elijah said with a bored expression as he placed the sword on his shoulder.

"Do better tomorrow," Elijah said before throwing him a water skin.

"Come we are going to get our morning meal," he said as he started to walk out of Thorfinns room. Thorfinn swore as he rubbed his eyes, he cursed Elijah for waking him from such a pleasant dream, he quickly put on his clothing before leaving his room. The sun had barely risen so the house was quiet, a voice in his head —or his cock— told him to go and visit Rebekah quickly, but it seemed that Elijah was waiting outside his room for him.

"Will we not eat with your family?" He whispered to Elijah, careful not to make too much noise.

"No," he said before walking down the hallway, gesturing for Thorfinn to follow him. The young boy did so and they left the Mikaelson longhouse and were greeted by a crisp chill that almost pierced their bones.

"Why are we out here, I thought we were going to eat," Thorfinn said as he rubbed his arms.

"We are," Elijah said as he handed him a spear.

"I am hungry, go and hunt some food for us," Elijah said with a serious expression on his face. Thorfinn laughed at his words, but as he laughed he realised that Elijah did not find it funny and he was not joking.

"You have until mid-morning to get something, then we will start our next training," Elijah stated.

Thorfinn frowned at him "Hunting is not something that can be done in such a short time!" He said incredulously to Elijah who allowed a small smile to appear on his face.

"Oh? I did not realise you were such a master hunter," Elijah said mockingly making Thorfinn tut.

"If you want to eat you will hunt your food, Kattegat forests are full of life, if you're fast and your spear strikes true then there will be no problem," Elijah said as he folded his arms.

"This is a foolish quest, who does such things," Thorfinn growled out.

"I did, and so did all of my brothers and when Henrik comes of age he will too, father expects us all to be able to walk into the forest and come back with enough food to feed the family," Elijah explained.