Ch - 32

As Jason's qi entered her body, she felt a tingling sensation in her body.

As the tingling sensation spread across her entire body, Xiao Ning'er clearly felt the Sovereign Qi in her body.

Clear like water, deprived of any impurities.

In her entire life, she had never felt such pure energy, yet so powerful that it easily suppressed her soul energy.

"Done!"

While she was still overwhelmed by shock, her body relaxed completely and slumped. By then, the silver needles had already been retrieved by the other party.

"T-This..." Xiao Ning'er felt the changes in her body and was instantly surprised.

All the cold energy in her body had vanished replaced by a pure warm energy.

Jason put away the needles and said. "Daoyin Technique is a massage technique with physical contact necessary but since you're a young girl, I can't do that. Teacher Wu gave you the Daoyin technique, not because he wanted to delay your treatment or anything but because he wanted you to rest properly. With your personality, you would have jumped to cultivation on the spot. So, don't blame him and rest well with no cultivation at night."

"O-okay," Xiao Ning'er jumped, a little overwhelmed under his deep gaze.

"I hope so." Jason nodded his head. Then his smile vanished replaced with a solemn expression as he spoke. "Since it is out of the way. Now there is something important I want to ask you. And you both have to answer truthfully."

Ye Ziyun and Xiao Ning'er were taken aback by his serious expression, nodding their heads.

Jason sat down leisurely, his head resting on his palm. "Do you guys have a mark over your bodies that was not there at the time of your birth? Or someone had put that mark on you guys?"

"H-How do you..." Sure enough, the girls were horrified, their eyes trembling non-stop.

Jason waved his hand and all the doors and windows shut down, sealing away the Inscription Association, further scaring the two young girls.

"You guys can relax. I've no interest in young girls like you guys. I'm searching for pages like this." Jason took a remnant page of the Temporal Demon Spirit Book out from his chest as he looked at the girls and said.

"This is... my grandfather sealed a page similar to this in the mark before he passed away." Xiao Ning'er felt a sour feeling in her heart when he said that he had no interest in them. But looking at the temporal page in his hand, she replied truthfully.

"Really? That's great." Jason jumped up in joy. He had been searching for them for the past few years. if not for the clue he found when he used the LoHP on them in the class, he might have needed years to find them.

"Now, then I'll be frank with you. I need those pages. So, either you guys cooperate with me and let me take them out. I'll owe you both a favor for that. Or else I'll have to use force which will make you both resent me. Choose yourself."

"Eh?" The girls were startled by his naked threat, never thinking he would be so serious for a temporal page.

"H-How do you take them out?" Ye Ziyun asked.

"Simple. You'll have to be wronged for a few minutes and I'll be done in that time. I know I sound like an asshole but those pages are very important to me."

Ye Ziyun inquired, not wanting to go through that. "Do... we have to... Is there really no way?"

Jason sighed, "I really wish if there is but it's the only way."

"I don't mind." Xiao Ning'er spoke after thinking about it a little.

"Ning'er?"

"Ziyun, I know what are you thinking. But I think I can trust him. Not only did he heal me so easily but he is even being honest and sincere here." Xiao Ning'er smiled gently and continued. "We both know with his strength and skills, he can easily subdue us both. With such an obvious gap in strength, rather than setting ourselves up for humiliation. It's best for us to take a step back and cooperate with him."

"Ah, thank god, you're so intelligent." Jason beamed in joy. "Don't worry I'll give you my word, Aside from taking away the temporal pages from your body, I'll not do anything."

"Then what should we do?" Ye Ziyun sighed, resigned to her fate. She never thought that coming here would result in something like this.

"First tell me where is your marks situated?"

"I have it on my back." Ning'er raised her hand and replied.

"I... I have one on my... my..." Ye Zitun stuttered feeling very embarrassed.

Jason realized her troubles and spoke after contemplating for a few seconds. "Then let's do this. I'll wrap a cloth over my eyes and you will take my hand and put it over your marks. How about it?"

"Can we do that?" Ye Ziyun asked instantly.

Jason nodded his head. "I just have to touch the part with the mark physically or else I've used other methods."

Ye Ziyun and Xiao Ning'er looked at each other and agreed.

Then as promised, Jason took out a black piece of cloth and wrapped it around his eyes.

"You... don't peek..."

"Haha, little girl don't fret. I'm a man of my word. I like my girl to take off their pieces of clothing on her own accord rather than using such petty tricks, okay?"

"Hmph! Fine... And stop calling me little. I'm still growing." Ye Ziyun stuck out her tongue cutely.

It caused Xiao Ning'er to smile.

"We're ready."

After a few minutes, the girls called out.

Jason raised his hands and then let the girls hold them before slowly placing them on their bodies.

In the places his hands touched came an exquisite feeling from their tender skins.

Anyone would feel great and had the itch to take advantage of the situation but Jason had no such feeling.

The instant his hands touched them, a stroke of Sovereign Qi penetrated their bodies, coming in contact with the energy hidden in the mark.

It was the best choice of Jason to cultivate the law of Space and Time beforehand to the entry-level, making it easier for him to make connections with the pages.

"Hmmm~," A melodious moan escaped one of the girls' mouths followed by another, feeling a pure energy passing through their bodies. It was the first for them to experience such an unusual sensation, causing Jason's ears to twitch slightly.

But he took a breath and focused on the task at hand.

In just a matter of five minutes, Jason retrieved the pages hidden inside the marks on the girls' bodies.

Despite how much the girls had said otherwise when Jason moved his hands away, they felt a sense of loss.

Looking at him ignoring them standing in front of him half-naked while treating those two temporal pages like a treasure, the girls felt sour in their hearts.

//

Want to read more chapters now, check out my Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/CapsK