Ch 6 - New Home

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $10. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

"So, you're saying that a hunter has returned from a dungeon that has been closed."

An old man in his seventies asked with a slightly surprised expression. He had a muscular physique with gray hair, green eyes, and numerous scars on his body.

His name was Go Gunhee, the strongest hunter in Korea. He was also among the first hunters in Korea. Aside from that he was also the future Association President of the Hunter Association in Korea.

Before awakening, he was a successful businessman, one of the richest men in the entire Korea. His influence was enough to even cause the authoritative politicians to change their decisions.

He had only awakened a few years ago and just these few years of being a hunter, he found his age catching up to him.

As for those scars, the equipment of the humans was not strong enough to go against the magical beasts so most of the time, they had to resort to hand-to-hand fights which resulted in receiving so many scars from battle...

A young man around the age of 24, nodded his head, replying. "The name of the hunter is Sung Il-Hwan. He is currently getting treatment at Seoul's Ilshin Hospital. According to the other hunters, he got stuck in an already cleared gate, failing to get out in time. But after half an hour, he mysteriously appeared in the same spot as the gate."

Go Gunhee furrowed his brows, listening to the young man's report.

"Get the car ready. I want to meet him."

"Yes, Sir" The young man nodded respectfully before retreating.

Go Gunhee stared outside from the glass window, lost in thought.

'How is it possible? Does it mean others can also return back if they get stuck inside a gate? But... there is something... something which is missing. It bothers me a lot.'

He just had a weird feeling in his heart.

"Sir, the car is ready!" A few minutes later, his inner monologue was interrupted by the young man from before who reported politely.

Go Gunhee nodded his head and walked out of his office.

...

"Sir, here are your keys to your new villas?"

A young woman wearing a professional business outfit gave a coy look to the young man standing in front of her.

Despite him not wearing anything too fancy, the young man bought two large villas that were side by side, with the price of tens of millions of Korean won in just a single payment.

At first, she was a little hesitant but now she thanked god for not offending the young man because she had scored a big deal. She would be going to receive a huge bonus for this...

'And if I will get close to him then...'

She thought with a sly smile as she bit her lower lip.

Jason easily read her out and smiled, not caring about the sensual and flirty signals she was giving him. "Thank you,"