Ch 8 - Deal

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $10. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

Inside a hospital, the door of a ward opened revealing Go Guhee.

The middle-aged man stepped out, his expression troubled as if a great worry was eating him.

"S-Sir, is everything all right?" His aide, the young asked politely.

Go Gunhee caressed his beard and sighed. "It's nothing. Let's leave. Also, ask the doctors to keep an eye on the condition of Hunter Sung for the next few days."

"Yes, Sir." The young man nodded his head and left.

Go Gunhee glanced at the ward of Sung Il-Hwan, furrowing his brows.

'Hunter Sung Il-Hwan! What happened inside the dungeon? There is nothing suspicious in his expression when he says he didn't remember anything. But I have a feeling that there is something... he is hiding.'

Later in the car, Go Gunhee was sitting at the back of his luxurious sedan lost in thoughts when suddenly his eyes lit up with a bright yellow glow as a chill ran down his spine.

His forehead was drenched in sweat instantly as a creepy aura crept over him. He slowly glanced to the side and saw a person sitting beside him at the back of the car.

The figure was draped in black robes and had the silhouette of a human. A small smile hung at the corner of his face as he opened his mouth.

"Go Gunhee, the strongest hunter in Korea! 72 years old. How long can you use this weak body of yours to protect this country? I can help you and also answer the question currently plaguing your mind. Meet me at this location tomorrow! I'll wait for you!"

After saying that, the figure disappeared, turning into smoke, startling the strongest hunter in Korea.

Go Gunhee could not talk even for a second and was scared to the core, his eyes trembling with brows drenched in sweat. He gasped for breath while trying to collect himself.

Ting!

Just at that moment, his phone made a sound. Taking it out, he saw a message notification.

Go Gunhee opened it to read the content, causing his brows to cease in a furrow.

Because the content was an address, an address of a cafe.

And it was also clearly advised to come alone if he didn't want any trouble.

Go Gunhee rubbed his temples feeling his head splitting from the headache.

"Are you alright, Sir? Should I turn to the hospital?"

Go Gunhee raised his head and saw the worried eyes of his men. He smiled and shook his head.

"It's nothing."

The next day

"Sir, are you sure? Maybe, I should come with you?"

Go Gunhee shook his head and patted the shoulder of the young man. "You go back and take a day off. I've some urgent business to do."