Ch - 118

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

Also if you want to support me, you can donate to me,

https://ko-fi.com/capsk911

Also, only support if you can!

****************************************************************************************

Jason began pressing his fingers into particular spots on her body, each made with flawless precision along with the perfect pressure applied.

"Ahhhh~~ W-What is this?! I have never felt anything like this before!" Long Shuyun continued to moan with delight, her body overwhelmed with tingling pleasure.

However, the feeling of her body being consumed by pleasure did not lessen as time passed, it only grew stronger.

Soon, Long Shuyun's body gave up as pleasure overwhelmed her mind. Her body twitched as she pushed her head back and reached orgasm, splashing her juices over the floor.

Satisfied, Jason released her, letting her lay on the floor, tasting the aftertaste of her climax.
It took her half an hour to regain her composure, Long Shuyun first covered herself, wearing a black outfit matching the first one.

Despite her trying to act fine, Jason could see her legs shaking slightly from the after-effect of his sensual massage.

"Y-You!... What did you do to me?" Long Shuyun asked, her face flushed red.

Jason shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Just taught you a lesson. If not because you're Yuyin's mother, it will be your corpse that will leave the room."

"Hmph! With your strength do you think y- Heok!" Long Shuyun snorted in displeasure and tried to berate him but in the middle, she was surrounded by a mighty aura, that suppressed her completely.

Jason smirked and released the veil over his cultivation, startling the middle-aged woman. Not only that but the space shattered in a corner, revealing the figure of Long Yuyin, who was shivering under the pressure.

"Even your mother will not be so sure that she can kill me with her strength and you think you can?" Jason raised his eyebrow at her, amused.

Giving her a complete lookover, Jason licked his lips. "I was only interested in Long Yuyin till now, but it seems I have something more interesting waiting. Hehe..."

Long Shuyun shivered under his gaze, feeling her legs turning soft for some reason. Her instincts screamed at her of danger as she had the feeling of being preyed on by a very strong predator.

Jason turned to Long Yuyin and said. "Your mother is such a sexy Milf and you never told me."

"Milf? What is a Milf?" Long Yuyin asked.

Jason glanced at Long Shuyun as he spoke word by word. "A mother I like to have sex with!"

"Shameless!" Long Shuyun grumbled, her face completely red, remembering about her indecent incident half an hour ago.

Jason chuckled, amused. "How am I a shameless? If you go around flaunting your assets, seducing young men at such late time in the night, what do you expect? Not having any desire for you will have been a problem instead."

"You!... Yin'er, let's go!" Long Shuyun shouted.

Jason smiled. "This is not your backyard where you can come and go as you please. You can leave but she is staying here. I'm alone tonight."

"Yin'er?" Long Shuyun grumbled in annoyance and turned to her daughter, realizing that her daughter was blushing, and walked up to him much to her shock.

"Mother, you go back first. I..." Long Yuyin spoke with a red face, slightly embarrassed.
Long Shuyun stomped her foot on the ground, annoyed like a young girl before leaving gritting her teeth in anger.

"Nie Li?"

"What? Do you think I overdid it?" Jason asked with a light smile.

Long Yuyin shook her head, asking. "You really want my mother?"

"Why? Are you jealous?"

Long Yuyin thought for a second before shaking her head. "Since my father died when I was young. I've never seen my mother happy. Even though she put the act of being happy, I knew she was very lonely at heart."

Jason patted her head. "Don't think too much about that and leave everything to time. Now, what have you thought regarding the matter we discussed last time?"

"I... don't want to become the Patriarch."

"I understand." Jason caressed her cheeks. "How about this then? You should just compete with Long Tianming for me and your mother. As for being the Patriarch, you can leave it to your mother and focus on your Martial path. It's not like you have to be busy every day. You can shape the Dragonseal family according to your own wishes."

Long Yuyin furrowed her brows, thinking about his words. After ten minutes, which seemed like hours, she nodded her head. "Fine. But only for you and mother. I'll go back tomorrow and gather people then. With my announcement, the few subordinates of my father will definitely support me."

"Good. Later remember to give me the names of all those elders, okay?"

Long Yuyin nodded her head and gave a lovely look to him, her eyes expectant.
Jason smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips on her lips, kissing her. He just couldn't let his woman wait for long.

Long Yuyin trembled in her arms, a feeling of happiness washing over her. She had been waiting for this moment for a few months.

Kissing her a few more times, Jason whispered in her ear. "I'm planning to take a bath. Care to join me?"

"Uhmm..." Long Yuyin bit her lower lip and nodded her head slowly.

Jason smiled and went inside holding her hand, guiding her to the bathroom. Long Yuyin followed him, blushing like a red tomato.

On the other hand, after leaving, Long Shuyun didn't leave and kept observing Jason and her daughter. She just couldn't leave her dear daughter with a young man like that.

First, that kiss surprised her a little but considering their feelings, she still stopped herself from interfering, scared that her daughter would be very angry with her.

Then listening to their conversation, she realized that Jason was really good to her daughter.

Not only did he support her without any ulterior motive but he even persuaded her to fight for the position of the Patriarch just like she wanted her daughter to do.

And the logic of letting her take care of the family matters instead of her daughter was not impossible.

After all, the Patriarch was mainly needed to make very serious decisions that could affect the family's future and keep the family together in difficult times. As for normal decisions, elders could decide on that.

The other thing for the Patrairach was to keep everyone in the family in check and for that the Patriarch needed absolute strength. And with Jason on Long Yuyin's side, she couldn't see anyone able to trouble her daughter.

'Maybe... he really is sincere to Yin'er.'

Long Shuyun sighed and touched the spot between her legs.

"Uff..." A small moan leaked into her mouth as she felt the wetness.

'Just what type of weird technique was that? I... I have never felt anything like that. It feels so magical. Uhmm...'

Shaking her head, she finally left. She was turned on so much that she had to return and take care of her needs...