Ch 16 - World's First Guild

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

David Brennon was taken aback by his words. He had never seen any hunter who praised other hunters in his life.

"Excuse me, Hunter Jason. Why do you..." Michael Connor, the young official couldn't help as.

"Who do I praise these hunters, right?" Jason raised his eyebrow at them and continued after receiving a nod in return.

"Because I, Hunter Thomas, Hunter Liu, Hunter Go, Hunter Christopher, and Hunter Siddharth are different from all the other hunters. If I have to say, then we're at least ten times stronger than your average elite hunter."

David Brennon furrowed his brows, finding it unbelievable.

'Just... what does he mean by his words? I am confused.'

*Heok!*

However, his confusion was short-lived as an invisible hand grabbed his body, levitating him in the air.

"S-Sir!" Michael Connor was startled by the change of events and pointed a gun at Jason.

"Put down Sir David down."

Jason chuckled and raised his second finger and the next moment, the young blonde was also floating with David Brennon.

"Hunter Jason, what do you mean by this?..." David Brennon nervously asked, his forehead drenched in sweat.

Jason shrugged his shoulder and released the duo. "I'm just proving my point. That's all. I've no intention to harm you. Only us six hunters possess this power at the current time so you should make haste or else you'll miss the opportunity."

David Brennon's eyes trembled in shock finally understanding his point.

Yeah! The power possessed by Jason was really unique. He had never seen anyone having such power. And there were six of them. If he got his hands on half of them then wouldn't America be the most powerful and secure country?

He clenched his fist in excitement!

Michael Connor noticed the joyous expression of his senior and spoke his mind.

"But Hunter Jason, why are you helping us? With this information, you can easily be steps ahead of us?"

David Brennon's mind shook by his junior words and he raised his head, staring at the young hunter for the answer.

Jason smiled, "Well, a mountain can never have two tigers. And also I just want you guys to owe me one."

His reply dumbfounded David Brennon and Michael Connor, their expression speechless.

After a few seconds, David Brennon laughed heartily.

"Hahaha, okay Hunter Jason, we owe you one. But I hope you will not share this with anyone else."

"They will not understand the value of it anyway." Jason shrugged his shoulder.

"Yeah. You're right!"