Ch 17 - Life at Home

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

*Ring!* *Ring!*

Jason was sleeping peacefully, dreaming when the alarm clock broke his sweet sleep.

'Man, sometimes I hate this.'

Grumbling in annoyance, Jason stretched his muscles.

'It seems to have many women have its own flaws... but at least the advantages outweigh them many times.'

He glanced at the two beauties, sleeping beside him and gently caressed their cheeks.
It had been over seven years since the first S-rank gate.

Despite pushing all his responsibilities over to his subordinates, he couldn't help but feel that his life was way too busy.

Sighing, he walked over to the kitchen for a coffee in his shorts.

But just as he stepped into the kitchen, he saw Long Shuyun making coffee in only an apron.

Her hot body covered with nothing but an apron was a sight to sore eyes.

And just when he approached, whether intentionally or unintentionally, she opened the fridge to get something, bending down...

Jason sneaked up behind her and put his hands between her legs.

She gasped lightly and raised her head towards him. "Oh!... P-Please don't sneak up on me like that..."

"Well, you can't blame me, Mom~... After all, who can resist you...

(You can read the R-18 portion on the Patreon! So, go and check it out.)

"You sure know how to have fun, don't you Master?!~"

At this moment, Vermeil appeared from out of nowhere, wrapping her arms around his chest.

"Oh my~, and you're still not satisfied?" She was amused by his stamina, watching his manhood standing proudly.

Jason grabbed her waist and picked her up over his head.

"What the..."

"Hehe, since you delivered yourself to me then let me enjoy myself."

Declaring that he walked towards the bathroom.

Vermeil spoke happily, her voice filled with excitement. "Hehe~, nobody had ever carried me like this, Master~"

Jason grinned, "Well, I like to take care of my girls!"

(You can read the R-18 portion on the Patreon! So, go and check it out.)

After twenty minutes, Jason walked out while rubbing his hair with a towel to dry them, leaving the violet-haired demon beauty inside full of his semen.

He changed his attire and had a heartful dinner with all the girls.

In these past seven years, the girls had been adjusted to the modern world, going on their own flow.

Ye Ziyun, Xiao Nin'er, and Long Yuyin mostly stayed at home and played games online. With their natural beauty and unique characters, they had a large number of followers.

Shen Xue had also changed completely and so everyone started warming up to her, finally accepting her as one of their own. She stayed at home to take care of it because the other three were very lazy being addicted to gaming and other childish stuff.

But it's cute in its own way so he just let them be, spoiling them!

Long Shuyun and Ying Yueru also stayed at home but they handled his other business like the Cosmetic company and other stuff. Gu Lan helped them in that with her strong character and experience in handling the clan business and stuff.

With those three in charge, nobody dared to make a move against the Paradise Cosmetics.

Yang Xin was an amazing alchemist so she studied the new technology from Jason and used her talent to produce potion. She was a very successful and popular alchemist all over the world.

Jason had specially designated a position in his guild to her to keep away the others from bothering her.

Huyan Lanruo, Huang Ying, Li Xueying, and Wu Xing (The two girls who liked Xiao Yi with Huang Ying), the four of them had entered the entertainment industry, working under the agency created by Jason.

The four of them were top-level beauties with different personalities, attracting all sorts of people.

And in the end, Mingyue Wushuang and Xiao Yi worked with him in the Guild as his personal secretaries. With their strong characters and charismatic aura, they were able to gain the admiration of all the hunters.

Among all his girls, except for Yang Xin, only those two had their hunter licenses and both of them were S-rank hunters too.