Ch 7 - Plans

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $10. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

Jason nodded his head and turned his attention to the gift that he received this time.
Two chests were flashing in front of him, waiting to be opened.

'Hmm... this time they are silver. It means the gift might not be as great as last time.'

Jason touched the first chest and opened it.

Creak!

A light flashed in front of his eyes and the name of an ability appeared in front of his eyes.

"Limitless and Unlimited Void!"

Jason read the description panel and his face twitched.

'What the hell! I can do it too myself!

Rubbing his forehead, Jason sighed. A gift was wasted and he was provided with an absolute useless skill. He could do everything that the skill could do with his mastery of the Law of Time and Space.

Shaking his head, he turned his attention to the second chest.

'Let's just hope this time I will get something useful.'

Creak!

[Shadow Sovereign: Job]

'Job? Is it just like Wanderer? Let's see more information...'

[Shadow Sovereign - King of the Dead and the Monarch of Shadows. Can control the undead by calling upon the souls of the dead. The purest power of Death.]

'This is some useful stuff. I have thousands of corpses that can be turned into loyal soldiers. Not bad, not bad at all...'

Jason touched the third chest, the last one.

Creak!

"What the actually fuck..."

What appeared in front of his eyes was a huge circle and a woman appeared from it.

The woman seemed like a young woman in her early twenties. She was a tall, curvaceous woman with shoulder-length violet hair, deep vermilion eyes, horns, a spade-shaped tail, small fangs, and pointy ears. She was currently completely naked, her H-cup breasts were visible to Jason.

'She... looks like a devil. Perhaps a succubus?...'

The young woman slowly took a breath and opened her eyes, turning those deep vermillion eyes towards him.

"Are you the one who summoned me?"

Jason looked at her from top to bottom and nodded his head.

The young woman smiled mischievously, throwing herself into his arms. Hehe... since you're the one who summoned me, then tell me what do you want?"

Blowing air into his ear seductively, she spoke. "I will do anything for you~"

Jason patted her head. "Then become my woman!"

"Huh?" The woman was startled by his words as a huge magical circle appeared below them.
Jason's eyes narrowed as he looked at it.

Following the circle, two magical seals appeared; one on Jason's hand and the other one on the young woman's chest.