Ch 9 - Arrive

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

[Ladies and gentlemen, the plane will land shortly.]

A voice attracted the attention of three men as they stood up, ready to disembark.

Before leaving, Jason greeted the two air hostesses and reminded them of the dinner date.

Hana was quite anxious at first when Anna told her that the young man had invited them for dinner. She first thought her friend was messing with her and yet she had some expectations in her heart.

So, when he really arrived to remind them, she couldn't help but be overjoyed.

Jason with his two companions made their way to the entrance of the airport where a car was waiting for the three of them with an agent as their guide.

The agent was sporting a cool business suit with his blonde hair slicked back, his face full of a bright, welcoming smile.

Since the era was still not that digitalized, there were only a handful of reporters on the airport, making it easy to move.

The agent greeted everyone politely with a smile before escorting them to an already-prepared vehicle parked outside.

The three people boarded the vehicle with the agent sitting in the driving seat.

Jason closed his eyes, thinking about his deal with Go Gunhee.

On that fateful day, Jason struck a deal with Go Gunhee that in return for the safety of Korea, the old man would support him completely in everything.

Jason provided the old man with a youth pill which returned the old man twenty years back to his fifties.

And that's the reason he was able to join this international raid now!

In return, the future association president supported Jason in establishing a company that quickly grew into an international sensation.

In just one and a half years, Jason turned the small business into an unstoppable empire.

Jason asked Go Gunhee to introduce some hunters to him who would be loyal to which the old man brought Sung Il-Hwan and his friends.

Jason created a guild and appointed Sung Il-Hwan as vice-master of the guild, making it the first guild to ever exist in the world.

With that, he began clearing the gates at an unbelievable speed.

After spending some time with them, Jason confirmed their loyal characters so he taught them a simple breathing technique that would increase their strength and much more.

But since he was still worried, he put a restriction on them that they would never be able to share that technique.

He knew it was a little too much but on the other hand, the disclosure of such a thing could enflame the entire world into a war.

After all, everyone would most likely want to get their hands on it.

Aside from creating a guild, Jason also ordered Rin to search for potential hunters and began recruiting them, creating a shadow force...

"Sir, we've arrived." The agent spoke breaking Jason's thoughts.

Opening his eyes, Jason saw a hotel that was not the best one and his brows furrowed his displeasure. Sung Il-Hwan observed his reaction and reacted quickly.

"Guild Master, please don't!"

Jason glanced at him and sighed but his eyes were filled with blame.

The agent guided them inside and after escorting them to their rooms, he finally took his leave.

Jason took a small nap before he was disturbed by a knock on the door. He found Go Gunhee outside, ready to leave.

"I'm going out to learn about the situation and their plans."

Jason asked, "Why are you telling me this? Just go..."

Go Gunhee's facial muscles twitched at his reaction before sighing.

Jason was always like this!

After the old man was gone, Jason called the hotel desk and asked them to make a reservation for three at a popular restaurant. He also asked them to arrange a car for him before he went back to sleep until the evening.

Waking up, he first saw the notification of a message from Anna. Glancing at the time, he picked himself up and walked into the bathroom for a quick shower.

At least the hotel staff was quite proficient as when he arrived at the lobby, they had prepared a luxurious sedan for him.

Well, considering the amount of money he offered to pay, it was just decent.

Jason was satisfied with it and entered the driver's seat before stepping on the accelerator and leaving the premises of the hotel.

Arriving in front of decent house, he sent a message and got a reply immediately.

After waiting for five minutes, he saw Hana and Anna walking out.

Hana was wearing a full length white Cami-strapped slit dress with high heels, highlighting all her curves. The V-neckline gave a glimpse of her two big marshmallows, causing everyone to turn their heads. As for Anna, she wore a fiery red cutout mini dress, looking extremely enticing in it.

Jason stepped out of the vehicle and said. "It seems I have to call my lawyer."

"A lawyer? What happened?" Hana asked in surprise.

He chuckled, "Well, if I'm going to take out two such beautiful and mesmerizing beauties, a crime is bound to occur tonight."

Hana blushed as her face was hot. Anna smiled and asked in a sweet seductive tone. "Such a glib tongue. Do you tease all the women like this?"

"Nope. Only the beautiful ones." Jason smiled and opened the door. "Now ladies, shall we...?"

Anna giggled and pulled Hana inside with her.

"So, you're going to be our chaffur tonight." Anna spoke.

Jason smiled and looked at her through the mirror, his eyes suggestive.

"I can be anything you guys want!"

"Hehe... let's go or we will be late." Hana giggled, slightly nervous.

Jason stepped on the gas and the car left the periphery, towards their destination...

Back at the hotel

Go Gunhee returned to the hotel, half an hour after Jason left for his date. His expressive was extremely serious with veins popping on his forehead.

"W-What happened? Why are you so serious?"

Sung Il-Hwan was startled by his appearnce. He had never seen him so angry and irritated.

"Nothing. It's those bastards. Nobody is taking it seriously. They have no idea of the upcoming calamity!" Go Gunhee cursed and shared what transpired at the meeting.

Sung Il-Hwan rubbed his chin and commented. "It's as Guild Master said. Since there is no foundation between the hunters, they will find it almost impossible to work with hunters from other nation, let alone have someone else lead them."

"Exactly. If this raid fails, millions of lives will be lost." Go Gunhee clenched his fist, no solution coming to his mind.

Sung Il-Hwan patted his shoulder and assured. "Don't worry. Don't forget we still have Guild Master!"

Go Gunhee sighed and nodded his head. "You're right. I can only rely on him this time too!"