Ch 13 - Kamish's Wraith

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

The dragon raised his head upward as crimson light filled its eyes. The air of the surrounding area began boiling right up.

"Oh, my god...."

"It's..."

"Here it comes!"

"Get yourself together, you bastards!" Jason shouted, adding qi into his voice, bombarding everyone's minds.

It successfully attracted everyone's attention.

"Don't lose your focus! We're here to kill that creature!" Jason pointed at the dragon and addressed everyone.

Liu Zhigang who was startled by the appearance of the dragon but listening to his voice, he turned serious, shouting. "He is right. Let's give our all to bring that thing down."

At this moment, The red glow created out of pure magic energy finally transformed into a sphere of blinding flames. The Dragon was finally finished with its preparation to erase all 'humans' standing before it.

It brought down and spit a pillar of flames, enough to melt the ground.

But just before it could touch anyone, a huge wall of magical energy appeared in front of everyone, shielding the hundreds of hunters behind it, taking the brunt of the fire pillar.

Just by the intense heat, the hunters wiped out their sweat, feeling grateful for the guy who just saved their butts.

"Who... Who saved..."

Nobody knew who spoke first but they looked around to find the person who just saved everyone.

Finally, everyone's eyes stopped on Jason who was raising his hand, his eyes glowing with a sharp red light.

"He... He is a mage?"

"But... I thought he was a warrior or something."

"Me too!"

Jason ignored their words and made a claw of his hand, instantly the giant dragon was grabbed by an invisible hand.

Bringing his hand down, the huge dragon fell like a meteor, slamming into the ground, and creating a huge crater.

BOOMMM!!!

All the hunters were stunned, staring with gaping mouths. They couldn't believe their eyes, still thinking that their eyes were playing a trick on them.

'H-How... How can a hunter possess such tremendous strength?... Did that thing die?...'

"Tch!" Thomas Andre clicked his tongue in annoyance, feeling neglected with all attention on the young hunter.

*ROAARRR!!!*

However, the joy was short-lived as the dragon gave an angry roar, and a huge hand grabbed the ground, trying to stand up.

[Humans... Despicable!... Kill them all!]

Thomas Andre smirked, thinking of a plan to attract attention. He roared at the top of his lungs and charged at the crater.