Ch 19 - First Experience

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

*Knock* *Knock*

"There is something urgent to report, sir."

"Come in."

Woo Jin-Chul entered the Association President's office.

Watching the anxious and confused expression of his most trusted man, Go Gunhee furrowed his brows and asked.

"What happened?"

Seeing the old man's puzzled expression, Woo Jin-Chul spoke carefully.

"Actually Sir, I just received the news that... Hunter Jason, how should I say this?"

"What did he do this time?" Go Gunhee sighed and asked.

'Did he make trouble again or something?'

Woo Jin-Chul sighed and spoke. "He used his fake license to..."

"To do what?" Go Gunhee urged, perturbed.

Woo Jin-Chul took a deep breath and said. "He joined the mining team of his own guild!"

Go Gunhee shot up from his chair.

"What did you say?!... He... The World's strongest hunter applied to become a miner??"

His voice accurately conveyed his disbelief.

In all honesty, Jin-Chul reacted the same back then.

"Yes, sir. He has indeed done so." Cold sweat trickled down Jin-Chul's face as he nodded his head.

Go Gunhee plopped down on the chair and face-palmed himself.

"That idiot! Just what in the world did he think he was doing? Aahh!! My poor heart!"

......

After putting on the distributed hard hat and the miner's overall, Jason followed after the foreman Bae Yun-Seok. He found a fairly large group of Hunters wearing hard hats like him near the Gate itself.

Their gazes focused on Foreman Bae. And the mustache man introduced Jason to everyone.

But their reactions were indifferent. After all, he was a temp who may or may not show up tomorrow.

Foreman Bae smiled awkwardly and pointed at a guy with pretty scary facial features standing far back.

"Mister Nie, please stick with Mister Mok over there, and if you're curious about something, learn from him. Mister Mok might be a silent type, but he's the most experienced out of everyone here."

"...Understood."

Jason didn't say anything else and stood next to Mister Mok. When their gazes briefly met, Mister Mok spoke in a voice small enough to miss it.

"It's Mok Jin-Su."

"Nie Li."

The introduction ended with that.