Ch 10 - The Raid

Link: patreon.com/CapsK

A huge shoutout to 'Steven Gross' our Eternal God!

Thank you guys for supporting me on this journey and keep doing that.

All R-18 chapters are released on Patreon only and nowhere else. You can access them there. You can access them by paying just $5. You will get more chapters early by paying more.

Get more benefits on higher tiers!

****************************************************************************************

*Yawn!*

Jason woke up early in the morning, stretching his body.

Checking out his phone, he realized that he had received dozens of messages from Go Gunhee and Sung Il-Hwan.

"Umm~..."

A voice attracted his attention. Turning his head, his eyes landed on the two beauties sleeping beside him.

'Ah, I completely forget about them... Last night was pretty wild.'

He slowly moved and left the bed, not disturbing them. Wearing his pants, he walked toward the kitchen to prepare some coffee.

While he closed the door behind him, Hana opened her eyes and gazed at the door, her eyes slightly shy and flustered.

'What should I do? Last night...'

Her face flushed red just by thinking about the events.

Last night, the trio had a fun time. First, they had a heartful dinner at a popular restaurant, chatting happily. After that, they went to a club and enjoyed themselves until midnight.
With how drunk the girls were, Jason brought them back and escorted them to the bed.

But just when he was planning to take his leave, Hana grabbed his hand, pulling him back.
Jason had no idea what came over them as both Hana and Anna pushed him to the bed.

It didn't matter whether they were too drunk or just horny, but the deed had already happened.

Just thinking about her actions last night caused her to have the feeling of digging a hole and jumping straight into it.

Looking straight, she saw her partner in crime to sleep peacefully with no care at all.

Hana sighed with no idea how to face Jason in the morning...

Jason chuckled in the kitchen, sipping his coffee while observing the woman's reaction from the kitchen.

Since it had been done, she was also marked by him. In other words, he could feel all her emotions.

Jason finished his coffee and filled two cups for the two sleeping beauties, returning to the bedroom.

Hana closed her eyes immediately, pretending to sleep, very nervous.

Jason smiled at her reaction and put down the cups on the small table at the side of the bed. Then he turned to Hana and leaned down, kissing her lips.

Hana abruptly opened her eyes, clearly startled by his actions. She tried to move but was no match for Jason's physical strength as he easily pressed her down.

Soon, she began to feel her body heating up and responding to his kiss.

Jason stepped back after making out for ten minutes, letting her catch her breath.

Hana gasped for breath with a drunk expression, her watery eyes staring at Jason with mixed emotions.

Before she could speak, Jason pulled her body and put her into his lap, a cup of coffee appearing in her hands.

Jason planted another kiss on her neck. "Good morning~, Did you sleep well?"

Hana nervously nodded her head, averting her gaze.

Jason pressed his head into her big bosom while his hand rubbed her thighs, causing her to bite her lips.

The duo stayed like that until another voice interrupted them.

"Oh my~, you guys are so lovey-dovey in the morning. I'm envious!"

Turning their heads around, Jason and Hana saw Anna with a mischievous expression and teasing smile, staring at them.

Jason extended his hand, signaling her to come close. "I don't mind sharing some affection with you too. Well, as long as Hana will not be jealous."

"I... I-I am not..." Hana pouted cutely, sipping her coffee.

Anna giggled and stretched her body, still sore from the last night's activity.

'Uhmm... So last night was not just a dream, huh? I cannot believe I am so sexually frustrated that I had a threesome with my best friend and her new boyfriend... And yet I am not feeling any guilt rather it makes me excited...'

Jason's eyes flashed with a mischievous glint.

(You can read the R-18 portion on the Patreon! So, go and check it out.)

After another round with both the girls, Jason took the girls on a one-day trip around the city since this was the last day of the girls in the city.

Since Jason was the one to settle the bills, the girls massacred him by going on a shopping spree the entire day.

The next day, Jason escorted them to the airport to see them off.

Finally, he returned to the hotel after seeing the girls off where Go Gunhee was going mad with fury, ready to jump on him.

Sung Il-Hwan tried to meditate on the situation before explaining the entire events that unfolded in Jason's absence.

While Jason was busy with the girls, the date of the raid had been finalized.

After two days on the West Coast, hundreds of S-rank hunters would participate in the most dangerous raid of their lives.

Jason was not worried in the slightest, enjoying his trip while the two old fellows were dying from anxiety and worry.

And just like that, the day finally arrived.

The day which would decide the fate of millions of innocent people in the States.

Go Gunhee was donned in his gear with a black vest and pants which could easily take on the brunt of any S-rank magical beast pretty easily. Two golden gloves with wrist guards and a right shoulder plate, ready to jump in action.

As for Sung Il-Hwan, he was draped in a similar black outfit which enhanced his agility with two short swords, a red glint giving them a very dangerous vibe.

They were enchanted with the effects of Bleed and Paralysis, sharp enough to tear the skins of any magical beast.

While for Jason, he was just wearing blue jeans with a black t-shirt and black coat, like a typical youngster.

Dozens of helicopters were assigned to the hunters to escort them to the gate on the West Coast.

Jason boarded one of them with Go Gunhee and Sung Il-Hwan. Aside from them, three more hunters were riding in the same helicopter.