Chapter 1 - Shout Out

Korea
Twice Dorm

"Sana-unnie Look, look. It seems like a new group's debut MV has released." Twice's maknae, Tzuyu, called out, which also caught the attention of the other members.

All of Twice gathered around Tzuyu, watching along with her as she played the video on her ipad.

The logo of the company came on screen, Smoke and Mirrors Ent.

"Smoke and Mirrors Entertainement?" Jihyo wondered out loud "Is that a new company? Not to be rude, but I have never heard of it."

"Mhm, there weren't any promotions for a new group to come out either." Sana voiced out.

The group watched on with curiosity as the group name faded into view.

Divinity

"Divinity, that name holds alot of weight, poweful too." Jeongyeon voiced out her thoughts "I wonder what they'll bring to the table.

Shout Out - Enhypen

Instrumentals play

A series of pictures flash through the screen in a vintage-esque way, showing four boys and different locations.

"Wait a minute..." Sana whispers as she notices something familiar in one of the pictures.

The rest of the members are too focused on the video to notice.

We go and shout yeah
Oh

The video starts, showing a young man waving goodbye to his parents as he heads for the airport.

"Sana, isn' that...?" Momo questions her while pointing at the screen.

"Otouto...?" Sana mutters.

maeil hwipsseullideut harureul saldaga
jageun uimuni saenggyeotji
ongat saramdeure mare jichyeoman ga
daeche nuga nareul jeongihae

The scene changes as it now shows the boy singing whilst on the plane, staring out the window.

nal gadweotteon geojit gateun paradigm
nugunga geueo noeun border line neomeo
I shout out, and this is my shout out
na daun nal wihae

Tha-That's my dongsaeng...!" Sana exclaims.

"Ehhhh?!?! Jinjja?!" The members reply in shock, minus Momo.

jemeottaero ne meottaero
yeogin urimane universe
nunchi ttawi bol geot eopshi
geujeo jayuroun i sungan
You and me

The scene changes again, this time inside a practice room, showing Sei, Sana's little brother, practicing his dance, whilst three other boys watch him.

We go and shout shout shout
When we're together

This time, the three boys are on a stage, lights flashing, as they dance and sing, the crowd can be seen aswell, waving lightsticks.

3, 2, 1
tteugeopge wechyeo
hanaro keojyeoganeun moksori
shimjangi teojil deushi ttwigo isseo

Shout shout shout
neowa na gachi
sesangeul heundeureo nwa
deo shikkeureopge
neol hyanghan nae maeumeul sorichyeo
gaseum tteugeopge shout out!

The scene changes once more as it shows Sei again in the practice room, talking haplily with the three other members, laughing.

honjaramyeon pogi haetgetji
nal gadweodun geu byeoge gachyeo
nal bureuneun neoye moksori
You're blowing up my heart uh, bang bang