Chapter 18: Announcement

After the dinner at IVE's dorm, Sei returned to his own dormitory, eager to tell everything that had happened with his fellow DIVINITY members. As he entered the dorm, he was greeted by the sight of Jaehyun, Wei, and Minho lounging in the living room, engrossed in a intense game of Smash Bros.

"SeiSei, you're home!" Minho noticed him first, a bright smile on his face. "Aish, shibal. Stop using Steve, Wei-ah!"

Wei, in turn, waddled his index finger at him, taunting him even more.

"Yah!"

"Hey, Sei! How'd it go?" Jaehyun called out, pausing the game and turning to face him.

A tired smile made its way onto Sei's face as he plopped down on the couch next to them, recounting the events of the previous evening in animated detail. "It was tiring, but I'm glad we got it all sorted out, the awkwardness between me and Suzy-noona is gone now, and I got closer with other members of IVE aswell."

Wei had a proud look on his face, offering Sei a stern nod. Meanwhile, Jaehyun chuckled, nudging Sei playfully. "Looks like someone's making new friends everywhere he goes."

Minho raised an eyebrow, shooting Sei a teasing smirk. "Is that so? Did you charm your way into their hearts again, Sei-ya?"

Sei rolled his eyes, swatting at Minho's arm. "Yah, hyung, it wasn't like that! We were just hanging out as friends."

The banter continued for a while longer as they shared laughs and exchanged stories from their respective days. Eventually, fatigue began to set in, and they decided to call it a night, looking forward to the next day's adventures.

Before calling it a night, Wei stood once more at the entrance to his door. "Sei-ah, good job today! Hwaiting."

Sei smiled warmly at him, staring as Wei closed the door the room he was sharing with Minho.

---

The following morning, as Sei and his fellow actors gathered for rehearsals on set, Director Lee Jung-hyo made an announcement that sent a ripple of excitement through the group.

"Attention, everyone! I have some exciting news," Director Lee exclaimed, a twinkle in his eye. "We're nearly done with the drama, but for it's final scenes, we will be filming in a separate location."

The crew gathered around and looked on, anticipation building up within them, as they waited for where they will film the final scenes of the drama.

"We will all be heading to Japan!" He announced with a grin. "We'll be relying on you to guide us, Sei-ssi!"

Laughter erupted among the crew at Jung-hyo's little joke, whilst Sei's eyes widened in surprise, his heart pounding with excitement. He couldn't believe he would have the opportunity to go home and film there, even if it was going to be for a short while.

"Sei-ssi, you're up for the challenge, right?" Director Lee asked with a playful grin.

Sei nodded eagerly, a wide smile spreading across his face. "Ne, I'll make sure to show you the best places to eat!"

As rehearsals resumed with renewed energy and excitement, Suzy approached Sei during a break, a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"Sei-ah, I was wondering..." Suzy began, her voice tentative. "Would you tour me around your hometown, if we get the time?"

Sei's heart skipped a beat at Suzy's request, a warm smile spreading on his face. "Of course, noona. Tennojiku is pretty big, but I'll try my best to show you around, maybe we'll meet my friends there as well, they're big fans of you."