Chapter 26: Preparations (+Special Omake)

As preparations for MAMA kicked into high gear, Divinity found themselves immersed in intense dance practices and choreography adjustments. During one of their breaks, Sei sat down against the wall, facing the wide mirror before them, scrolling through his phone. He still hadn't been able to find a song that he'd like to cover for his solo performance, not until his hands hovered a song he had danced to back then.

"PD-nim!" He called out, quickly scuttling over to where Kang-PD was. "I got it!"

"Hmm, what is it Sei-ah?" Kang-PD looked at him curiously, as Sei showed what somg he had chosen on his phone. "Guilty...?"

"Ne, I want to cover Taemin-hyung's song." He said excitedly.

"We can go through with it, but," A pondering look made it's way onto Kang-PD's face. "Alot of idols have already covered that song or danced to it, what can you do to make it stand out more?""

"I think I have an idea for that." Sei told him in earnest, he then turned to face Noze. "Noona, can you help me? I need you and another dancer for what I have planned."

"Of course, tell me what you got, Sei-ah." Noze told him in confidence as she followed him to the other side of the room

"So, for this part..."

And thus Sei fell into more practice, as he worked to perfect what he had planned for his cover during MAMA. The rest of his members watched in amazement and shock at the move he had planned.

"Yah, aren't we too 'rookie' for that, SeiSei?" Minho asked, although he couldn't prevent the grin and pride from surfacing on his face.

"No such thing as 'too rookie', hyung." Sei replied, a smirk evident on his face as sweat trickled down. "Let's show them what it means to 'perform'."

"Haah, that pumped me up." Jaehyun breathed out, Wei nodding alongside him. "Alright, let's go, one more time, everybody!

Amidst the rigorous training sessions, Sei found himself in constant conversation with the different members of Red Velvet, Aespa, and SNSD. He had back and forth messages between Irene, Karina, and Taeyeon on a day to day basis, mostly asking how each other's day was going. Of course, he hadn't forgotten to also message Yujin and Ryujin from time to time, and especially his sister as well.

Although, there was one time he had gotten comfused on who had messaged him.

---

🐱

8:00 p.m.
hi

uh
hello
who is this

u dont remember me?
[sad cat sticker]

eh?
yujin if this us one of ur pranks

im not yujin
cmon
guess
we have only met once

hmm
cat emoji
...
yeji-noona?

oh
shouldn't have made it obv
hehe

eh?!
how did u get my #?

i asked ryujinnie for it
why?
am i being too nosy...?

ani
[cat happy sticker]
im just shocked
ill save ur name under smthg else

Divinity ~ Male KPOP IdolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara