Chapter 24: Airing

5:00 A.M.

Sei groggily got out of bed, stretching his entire body as he stood up. Glancing at the little wall clock in their room, he decided to get up early and make some breakfast, leaving his phone on his bed.

As Sei sluggishly makes his way to the kitchen, the aroma of breakfast fills the air, signaling the start of a new day. With a yawn, he sets to work, preparing a hearty meal for his fellow members. As the sun begins to rise, he tidies up the dorm, the sound of his footsteps echoing softly in the quiet morning.

By 6:50 a.m., the rest of the members stumble into the kitchen, drawn by the delicious scent wafting from the stove. However, their peaceful morning is interrupted as Minho suddenly bursts out from his room, his expression one of shock and urgency.

"Minho, gwenchana?" Jaehyun asks, concern evident in his voice. "What's wrong?"

Minho's eyes widen as he blurts out, "Sei's trending everywhere! You guys need to see this!"

Confusion and curiosity flicker across Wei, Jaehyun, and Sei's faces as they exchange puzzled glances. Without wasting another moment, they follow Minho's lead and rush to grab their phones.

As Sei unlocks his phone, he's greeted by a flood of notifications, messages, and missed calls. His eyes widen in disbelief as he scrolls through the endless stream of alerts, each one bearing news of his unexpected rise in fame thanks to the drama he starred in with Bae Suzy.

He quickly opens up his kakao to check all the messages he had been receiving, opening one first from his sister.

Crazy Onee-chan

Yesterday at 9:00 p.m.

Uwaah, my little brother is
an amazing actor, I'm so
proud!
[happy hamster sticker]

2:00 a.m.

YAH?!
WHAT WAS THAT?
THAT KISS SCENE
OMO OMO
SEI?!
MINATOZAKI SEI?!
OI
R U DATING SUZY-UNNIE?!
SEEEIIIIIIII!!!

7:00 a.m.

uhhh? what?
what's wrong noona
u crazy
[cat confused sticker]
anyways
i js woke up
what is going on

u reply just now?!
u're trending everywhere
they're all praising
ur acting
but
ur also trending
with all the kiss scenes u did
with Suzy-noona
I-
Wha?!!!

noona
u're overreacting
it's just acting

are u sure?!?!
my little brother is not
so little anymore
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

aigoo
stop overreacting
but really?
trending for what?

everyone is speculating
that u 2 are dating
will u release a statement?

yeah
aish
stay safe noona
[cat heart sticker]

Sei let out an exaggerated sigh, as he ruffled his hair

Well... this is a good way to wake up.

Suzy-noona