Chapter 6: Win

The sun peeked through the curtains of Divinity's dormitory, casting a warm glow over the room as the members stirred from their slumber. It was the morning after their successful debut performance on "The Show," and the excitement from the previous night still lingered in the air.

"Ugh, what time is it?" Minho groaned as he rubbed his eyes, sluggishly walking out of his room.

Jaehyun, who was already up and about making food for the group as Sei was still indisposed, checked the time on his phone. "It's 9 AM. We have the VLIVE in an hour, so get ready, everyone."

With a collective groan, the members dragged themselves out of bed and began their morning routines. Sei stumbled into the bathroom to freshen up while Wei and Minho rummaged through their wardrobes for something to wear.

As they prepared for the VLIVE broadcast, the members couldn't help but look back on the events of the previous night. Their debut performance had been a success, and winning their first award had been an unforgettable moment.

"Can you guys believe it?" Sei exclaimed, his eyes wide with excitement as he joined the others in the living room. "We actually won!"

Jaehyun grinned at him, ruffling his hair affectionately. "Believe it, Sei. We worked hard for this, and we deserve it."

"Yeah..." Looking up at the ceiling, a knowing smile made it's way onto Sei's face "I....I wanna win more."

The rest of the members looked at Sei, shocked at his sudden declaration "Not just an award at a music show."

He held up his palms to the air, as if trying to hold onto something "A daesang..."

And suddenly memories flooded his mind, the day he won the championships for his team back at Japan, the tears that flowed from his face as he held the trophy up high, the cheers of the crowd roaring in his ears.

"That's a big thing to say, Sei." Minho joked, the rest of the members groaning at his ridiculous pun "I don't think that's even possible for a rookie group like us."

"We won't know then." Sei's aura had changed completely, his entire demeanor exuding fierce determination "Unless we try."

"Yah, when did you get so cool?!" Jaehyun teased as he locked Sei in a headlock, ruffling his hair.

"Yah, hyung!"

"He's right, though." Wei spoke, the normally calm and collected boy, looking ahead with determination

The rest of the members turned their heads towards him "We're here to make our mark in the world aren't we?"

Sei nodded, softly humming as he prepared their phones for the VLIVE "The world's our album, and we're the title track."

"Aish, if you say it like that, I can't help, but get fired up as well." Minho teethily smiled.

"And as your leader, I can't get left behind now, can I?" Jaehyun added "But shouldn't we get started on that VLIVE? Our fans our waiting."

The members comically face-dropped at the sudden mood change, the tension present in air, now dissipated "You're such a mood killer, hyung."

"Yah!"

---

Meanwhile, in the heart of Seoul, fans eagerly tuned in to watch Divinity's VLIVE broadcast, eager to catch a glimpse of their favorite idols behind the scenes. The chat was flooded with messages of support and excitement as the members appeared on screen, their smiles bright.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Celestials!" Jaehyun greeted the viewers enthusiastically, his eyes sparkling with energy. "Bringing you divine melodies from the heavens, it's Divinity-imnida!"