Chapter 25: SM

The sun rose on a new day, casting its warm glow over the city as Sei prepared for his visit at SM Entertainement. Excitement bubbled within him as he double-checked his appearance in the mirror, making sure he looked presentable. He packed various albums in the hopes he would meet the groups and even soloist that he "stanned" there, Red Velvet, Aespa, BoA, Key, and Taemin.

As he gathered his belongings, his members gathered around him, teasing him about meeting Taeyeon again.

"Aigoo, I hope you don't stutter around Taeyeon-sunbae this time around!" Minho chimed in with a mischievous grin.

Sei rolled his eyes playfully, chuckling at his members' antics. "Aish, araseo!"

With a final wave to his members, Sei headed out, his heart pounding with anticipation. His manager was waiting for him outside, ready to escort him to SM Entertainement.

---

As they arrived at the SM Building, Sei's excitement reached new heights. The iconic building loomed before him.

It gives off a different aura, daebak!

"Alright, Sei, remember to text me when you're ready to be picked up," his manager reminded him, his tone filled with warmth and concern.

Sei nodded eagerly, his heart fluttering with anticipation. "I will, hyung. Thank you!"

With a final wave, Sei stepped out of the car and into the bustling energy of the SM Building. As he made his way inside, he couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement coursing through his veins. It was very different from his own company building.

Various trainees rushed around to meet their schedule, followed by different staff and managers. A small smile made it's way to Sei's face, hoping that Smoke and Mirors Ent., would someday reach it to the top aswell.

Opening his phone, he sent a quick text to Heechul.

Heechul-hyung

9:30 a.m.
hyung
im here
lol
i broughg sum stuff
[selfie of Sei in SM bldg.]

aigoo
that was fast
excited to see Taeyeon?

-.-

hahahaa jk
they have busy sched rn
come up
i already told the receptionist
prac room 5, 3rd floor

araseo

Sei made his way over to the receptionists area, which was manned by a, Mr. Kim. "Annyeonghaseyo, Heechul-hyung is expecting me..."

"Omo, Sei-ssi, welcome to SM!" The man greeted him happily, a wide smile on his face. "The elevator is to the right, you already know where Practice Room 5 is right? 3rd floor, to the right."

"Kahmsamnida..." He replied shyly, giving a slight bow.

"I'm a big fan by the way." Mr. Kim said with a whisper. "Although, don't tell Mr. Lee Soo-man I said that."

Sei couldn't prevent a chuckle to escape from his lips, as he gave the man a grateful nod. Making his way to the elevator, he could feel the stares that were directed at him from the various people walking around him.