Chapter 23: Class Takeover

As the van carrying Divinity pulled up to the JTBC building, where they will finally meet, the "Knowing Bros," excitement buzzing through the air. The members eagerly got out of then van, and entered the building, followed by their manager.

"Welcome Divinity, I'm Jinwoo, a crew member for "Knowing Bros", come I'll lead you to your waiting room" Jinwoo greeted them warmly with a smile, handing them the script for today's filming, as he leaded them to their waiting room. "That's the script for today, we'll give the cue when it's time for you to enter the room, you'll be staying here for awhile, until filming finally begins."

"Kahmsamnida!" Jaehyun thanked him happily. "Let's go, guys."

Before entering the room, Sei handed the script back to Jinwoo, causing the latter to look at him with confusion. "We don't really need a script, is it alright if we go with the flow?"

A soft chuckle escaped from Jinwoo's lips as his eyes shined brightly. "You're really the same as the rumors, Sei-ssi. It's fine, I'll inform our director of your decision. I'm a big fan by the way!"

Sei watched as Jinwoo happily scurried off to the set, the script grasped in his hands. He followed after his members, and went inside the waiting room. There, they changed into the school uniforms that were prepared for them.

"Hey guys," Sei called out, catching everyone's attention. "I have an idea..."

All 3 boys looked at him curiously, a mischievous smile forming on Sei's face.

"It goes like this..."

---
Knowing Bros Set

The set was abuzz with activity, as every member of the crew prepared the necessities for the filming, lights, cameras, and tested if the audio worked properly.

"Alright, let's start filming, everybody to their places now!" The director, Yoo Woon Hyuk, called out.

The various cameras on set began to film, as they waited for the entrance of the cast of Knowing Bros.

"Jinwoo-ssi, can you go and call Divinity," A member of the production crew called out, catching Jinwoo's attention. "Filming will start soon, everything is already in place."

"Ne!" But before Jinwoo could even move, the door to the classroom swung open.

Expecting too see a cast member, the crew were left shocked as Sei walked in confidently, a lollipop hanging from his mouth as he focused on scrolling on his phone. He headed for the teacher's table, and plopped down on the chair comfortably, putting his feet up on the table.

"Sir, this wasn't on the script..." A crew member whispered. "Should I....?"

"No need," Woon Hyuk replied, a knowing smile forming on his face. "Keep filming."

As the cast of "Knowing Bros" entered the classroom one by one, their expressions ranged from puzzled to amused at the sight before them.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Lee Soo-geun, one of the cast members, asked, scratching his head in confusion.

Sei, unfazed by the interruption, glanced up from his phone with a smirk. "Your classroom is nice, although it'll need some remodeling once we take over things here." he replied casually, popping the lollipop back into his mouth.

"Taking over the school? You guys are ambitious," Heechul chimed in, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Meanwhile, Kang Ho-dong, couldn't resist joining in on the fun. "Hmm, I like your spirit, but you'll have to get through us first!" he exclaimed with a grin, flexing his muscles dramatically.