Chapter 13: Movie Star

Sei's mind raced as he thought about what had happened earlier. The ride back to their dorm was silent, as he stared out the window. A soft vibration came from his phone as multiple notifications appeared on it.

Yujinnie

3:05 p.m
so how did the audition go?

i got the role
[happy cat sticker]

congrats!
who're you acting with?

bae suzy-sunbaenim

b-b-bae suzy?!
as in MISS A BAE SUZY?!
WOAH?!
CAN YOU GET ME AN AUTOGRAPH???

[laughing cat sticker]
araseo.

gomawooooo!
[dog heart sticker]

Chuckling at Yujin's sillyness, he noticed another message from a contact he never had before, his eyes widening as he read the name.

suzy-noona

3:10 p.m
see u next week~
goodluck on your comeback album
make sure to give me a signed copy
araseo?

gomawo, noona...
ne, ill give you one
[laughing cat sticker]
see u next week.

A sigh escaped Sei's lips, turning off his phone, he returned to staring out the window, enjoying the views as they drove through the streets of Seoul.

She was just probably teasing me... Yeah.... calm down, Sei.

The sight of their dorm finally came to view, filling Sei with a sense of relief as he may finally be able to get some rest, their comeback album was drawing ever closer, and he had to record scenes for the drama too. His schedule just got a whole lot busier.

---

Entering their dormitory, he found Minho lounging on the sofa, and Wei was on the balcony, reading a book. Minho looked up from his phone, flashing a smile at Sei as he stepped into the room.

"Maknae, annyeong!" Minho greeted with a small wave of his hands "Where've you been?"

"Annyeong, hyung." He sat down beside him, releasing a deep sigh. "Audition."

"Audition...?" Asked Minho, confusion evident on his face.

Sei hands him a copy of the script that was given to him by Lee Jung-hyo. Too out of it to explain. Minho grabs the paper and reads, his eyes widening as the minutes pass by.

"B-Bae S-Suzy....?! R-Romance....?!?!!" Came his shocked reply, catching the attention of Wei, who came in from the balcony, and Jaehyun, who had been in his room.

"What's wrong, Minho?" Jaehyun asked, having just woken up from a good nap.

"Sei is going to act in a romantic drama with Bae Suzy!!!" He replied, facing the two with wide eyes.

"EEEEEHHHH?!"

"Aigoo.... can't I get some rest...?" Sei sweatdropped at seeing their reactions.

---

September 6, 2023 5:59 PM KST

3...

2...

1...

Smoke and Mirrors Ent.

Divinity