Chapter 11: Puppies & Meetings

Previously:

"I got a message from Taeyeon-sunbaenim

Now:

"B-bwah?!" Minho reacted as he grabbed Sei's phone to stare at the message, Wei and Jaehyun peering over his shoulder "it was amazing, good job..."

"This is your chance, SeiSei!" Minhi exclaimed "Pali, reply, a woman doesn't like it when you make her wait."

"Eh?" Sei looked at him shocked "What do you mean by that?!"

"Pali, pali!" he urged on, the rest of the members nodding at him.

With a sigh, Sei grabbed his phone and typed back a quick reply.

taeyeon_ss
19M followers • 1k posts
You don't follow each other on Instagram

Saw your solo MV, it was amazing, good job!

Gomawo, sunbae. It means alot.

To Sei's shock a reply came immediately after.

Aigoo, just call me noona, araseo?
also, can you send me that picture we took at music
bank?

Araseo, noona... but what for?

just don't mind it....

sent a photo.

gomawoo, i'll be waiting for the release of
your album, hwaiting!

gomawo, noona, hwaiting!!

Sei stared blankly at his phone, he had just a text conversation with, THE Kim Taeyeon, the members looked at his dumbfounded expression.

"Yah! What happened, maknae?!" Jaehyun shaked him comically "Show us!"

"Bleugh...." Warbled sounds came from Sei's mouth as Jaehyun shaked him around, causing the whole dorm to erupt into laughter.

---
12:00 midnight

Sei walked through the streets of Seoul outside his dorm, the evening wind blowing into his face. The date of the release of their comeback MV drew ever near, and while their solos had a positive impact, thoughts filled his head on how well their comeback album will be received.

The following weeks had been a tornado of evengs, from practices, photoshoots, recording, to the release of their Solo mvs. It's highlight was when Taeyeon had texted him yesterday, a short congratulations on well his solo mv came out.

Some fans had even speculated that it was written with Taeyeon in mind, even if that wasn't true. It was a song he wrote last year during his trainee days, hoping he'd be able to sing it live to the world, one day.

His feet had brought him to a nearby convenience store, deciding to eat a small snack before heading back, he out on his hoodie and mask, making his way inside.

The multiple beeps rang from the counter as the cashier scanned the food he had bought, a yakult and some chips.

"Gomawo..." he quietly muttered, making sure that the cashier doesn't make out his voice.

Turning around to leave, Sei-

"Oomph!" The bag of chips and gatorade fall to the ground, a lone black mask floating to floor, settling ontop of the gatorade bottle.

The cashier's eyes widened in the prcess, his mouth hanging "A-An Yujin?!"

"U-uh, Annyeong?" The woman, now identified as, Yujin, sheepishly chuckled.