Chapter 4: Rising Stars

The sun had long set over the Seoul skyline as Sei made his way back to the dorm after his heartfelt conversation with his sister, Sana. As he got off the car, with a farewell from his manager, he approached the familiar building, he could hear the lively chatter of his members echoing from inside.

Pushing open the door, Sei stepped into the warmth of their shared living space, greeted by the sight of his fellow Divinity members gathered around their usual spot, the sofa, with their phones set up for a VLIVE broadcast.

"Sei! You're back!" Jaehyun exclaimed, his eyes lighting up with excitement. "Come join us, we're doing a VLIVE!"

Sei hesitated for a moment, feeling a wave of nervousness wash over him at the thought of being in front of the camera once again. But with encouragement from his members, he found himself taking a seat among them, his heart pounding with anticipation.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Divinity-imnida!" Sei greeted the viewers, his voice tinged with excitement and nervousness.

"Sei's here!" Minho announced, his grin widening as he nudged Sei playfully. "You ready for this, maknae?"

Sei chuckled nervously, his eyes darting around the room as he tried to gather his thoughts. "I guess I'll just wing it, like always."

The members erupted into laughter at Sei's remark, their playful banter filling the air with warmth.

As the VLIVE continued, the members interacted with their fans, answering questions and sharing stories from their day. But amidst the lighthearted conversation, one question stood out from the rest, catching Sei off guard.

"Sei-oppa, which kpop group is your favorite?" A curious fan asked.

Sei's eyes widened at the question, a nervous chuckle escaping his lips. "Noona will probably kill me but, Girl's Generation."

"Uwaaah, Oppa is a SONE too?! Who's your bias, oppa?"

"Ah... Taeyeon-sunbaenim." He replied meekly.

The members erupted into laughter at Sei's confession, teasing him mercilessly about his long-time crush on Taeyeon.

"Sei's got a thing for Taeyeon, huh?" Minho teased, winking at Sei playfully.

Sei's cheeks burned with embarrassment as he tried to defend himself amidst the laughter of his members and the viewers.

"Ah, it's not like that!" Sei protested, his voice tinged with embarrassment. "She's just... really talented!"

"Araseo, araseo, whatever you say, maknae." Jaehyun mischievously smiled "Did you guys know that Sei learned korean so fast, just so he can ask Taeyeon-sunbaenim to sign his album!"

The members and viewers once more erupted into laughter, as Sei' cheeks had turned dark-red "Yah, hyungg!!!"

Another question popped up that had gotten the members attentiom

"Oppa, what's your fandom name?"

Jaehyun pondered "Fandom name, huh. We never really thought of that."

"I know, how about, Celestials!" Minho voiced out, wiggling his fingers in a sparkling manner "It means that, since we are divine beings who have come down to share our music, our fans are the divine beings that support us from up above, it fits the theme as well."

Both Wei and Sei gave an approving nod, whilst Jaehyun smiled "Celestials it is then, do you agree everyone?"

Everyone in the chat agreed with the fandom name, celebrating at their newfound title.