Chapter 8: Celebration

The morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow into the dormitory of Divinity. Sei was already up, humming a tune as he moved about the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the members. The smell of pancakes and scrambled eggs filled the air, enticing the others to wake up from their slumber.

As the members slowly emerged from their rooms, they were surprised to find Sei cooking much more food than usual. Curiosity piqued, they approached him, watching as he meticulously arranged the food into a box-like container.

"Maknaeee, annyeongg..." Minho drawled out sleepily, Wei beside him offering a small wave, as they both eyed the container "That's alot of food."

"What's all this, Sei?" Jaehyun asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning," Sei turned to them with a smile, "It's bento for my sister, Sana, and some jokbal for Momo-sunbaenim. I'm visiting later today."

The members nodded in understanding, impressed by Sei's thoughtfulness. They gathered around the table and dug into the delicious meal, chatting animatedly about their recent win on Music Bank and the overwhelming response on social media.

"We're hitting millions of followers on Instagram now," Minho exclaimed, scrolling through his phone. "This is insane!"

"Right?! I almost can't believe it." Jaehyun replied, a wide smile on his face.

Wei continued to dig in to his breakfast, always loving Sei's cooking. While, Sei, was busy staring off at his phone, reading all the congratulatory messages their fans had sent them in the comments.

There were alot of praises from his recent appearance in Eunchae's Star Diary as well, saying how his interactions with Eunchae, were very cute.

"Let's keep on winning guys..." Ssi confidently smiled.

The rest of the members nodded at him. A sudden ring rang aloud in the room, Jaehyun, noticing it was coming from his phone, read the message that was sent.

"We have a meeting, boys." He announced "Let's clean up and head out, manager-hyung is outside waiting for us."

With breakfast finished, they hurriedly got ready and made their way outside to find, Mr. Son, patiently waiting for them inside the black van.

"No time to waste, boys." He smiled warmly at them, gesturing them to come on in.

The members with a smile, greeted him, quicky piling into the van. Making their way to the company building.

---

At the company building, Divinity was greeted with cheers and applause from the staff as they entered the conference room. Their CEO and manager sat at the head of the table, beaming with pride.

"We're so proud of your recent achievements," their producer, Mr. Kang, began, addressing the group. "But now, we need to start thinking about your future comeback. Any ideas?"

"Ne, I'm adding some finishing touches to both the songs and the beats. I have demo for the title track ready as well." Sei replied confidently "I'm thinking of making this a full album, with a solo from each of the members... would that be alright?"

The CEO nodded approvingly, "Absolutely. All the equipment you'll need is already in place for you to use for recording and practice, we'll set an announcement for you album later when you're ready."

"Send all of to me, Sei-ssi, I'll give it a little run-through and see if it fits." Kang-PD added. "By the way, what is the concept you have planned for this comeback?"

"It's...." Sei began.

A look of approval came from their PD, manager, and Mr. Bang. "I see, interesting, alright. I'll make sure to get the necessities prepared."