Chapter 3: Day After

The morning sun casts a warm glow over the bustling streets of Seoul, a city alive with the hum of activity and the promise of another day. Within the cozy confines of their dorm, the members of Divinity stirred from their deep sleep.

Sei was the first to wake up, groggily walking out of the room he shared with Jaehyun, headed straight to the kitchen, placing his phone nearby, he began cooking breakfast.

Ever since Sei moved to Korea to be with his members and become a part of Divinity, he has become the de facto cook of the group.

Noticing his phone dinging due to a notification Sei reached for his phone to check what was up, he was met with a flood of notifications that sent his heart racing with excitement. The headlines blared the news of their debut MV reaching an astonishing 900 million views.

ROOKIE KPOP BOY GROUP DIVINITY'S DEBUT MV REACHES 70M VIEWS IN ONE DAY

"Guys, wake up!" Sei shouted for his members to hear. "Our MV hit 70 million views!"

Jaehyun, who was abruptly woken up from his sleep, groaned sleepily as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, his mind still foggy. "Who reached what now?"

"Hyung, our debut MV!" Sei rocked Jae back and forth in excitement, completely forgetting about breakfast. "It reached 900M views in one day! Look!"

Jaehyun's eyes widen in shock, his sleepy demeanor quickly leaving him.

Jinjja?!" Min and Wei's voices sound out from behind them, their hair messy, as it can be clearly seen they rushed out of their room when they heard the news from Sei.

"Pali!" Sei hurriedly gestured them towards the table

As they gathered around the table, Sei pulled up the news article on his phone, the words blurring together in a whirlwind of excitement and disbelief. The realization of what they had achieved was almost too much to comprehend.

"Daebak..." Wei could only gaze on in astonishment.

"Look, there's lots of comments too!" Minho pointed out.

Sei quickly scrolled down to read the comments on their MV.

"Wah, a new boy group?! Their vocals and performance are amazing!"

"Eeehhh?! Why was there no news of this?!"

"Waaahhh, Sana-unnie's little brother is an idol too?! I CANT HANDLE TWO MINATOZAKIS AT THE SAME TIME!"

"Looking at them right now, they all seem to all-rounders, daebak! They'll dominate the industry for sure."

"Divinity, hwaiting!!!"

"WAAHH, ITS SEI-SAMAA, IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE'VE HEARD FROM YOU!!!"

"SEI!SEI!SEI!"

"uwahh, Minho-oppa is so handsome!!!"

"JAEHYUN-OPPA PLS MARRY MEEE!!!"

"waah, Wei-oppa seems to be the nonchalant type, I'm in love!!"

All four boys could only read on in amazement at how much fame they had garnered overnight. Especially, Sei, who was very grateful that his fans from his football days are still here, supporting him.

"Damn, I didn't expect this at all, hell, I thought nobody would come to our debut showcase." Minho voiced out.

The other three could only nod dumbly as they stare at the screen, mesmerized.

But their celebration was short-lived as they received a message from their manager, summoning them to the company building for a meeting with their producer. With a sense of anticipation and nervous excitement, the members of Divinity made their way to the company building, their hearts racing.