Chapter 12: Doona!

Previously

"You'll be auditioning for a drama..."

Now:

A look of shock makes it way onto Sei's face, after hearing the words of his manager. "Eeeeehh?!"

A chuckle escapes from Mr. Son's lips as he continues leading Sei into the studio. "Yah, hyung, are you serious?! I don't even know how to act?! Let's just go back to the dorm, ok?!"

Mr. Son turned around and clapped his hands on Sei's shoulders, effectively calming down the boy "Breathe, relax."

Sei takes in a deep breath as he stares back at Mr. Son, who smiles warmly at him. "It's just an audition, relax. Besides, your acting during your music video was pretty good."

"T-thats different, hyung..." he mutters out a reply "What if I put the company to shame..."

A reassuring smile forms on Mr. Son's facr as he pats Sei on back. "You won't, I believe in you, and so does Mr. Kang. So just do what you do best, araseo?"

With a resolute nod, Sei puffs his chest out, confidence filling his body. "Araseo."

Mr. Son nods and smiles at him, finally opening the last door leading to the studio.

---

They are greeted by tons of lights and cameras scattered throughout the room, as the staff scramble around to fully set everything in place. A man in the center of it all can be seen giving directions and orders to every person inside the set.

The man finally turns his attention towards them, and with a smile approaches the two.

"H-hyung... that's," Sei mutters out, a shocked expression on his face, as he points at the man approaching them. "Lee Jung-hyo... the director of Crash Landing on You.... what?"

Mr. Son only smiles, as they come face to face with Lee Jung-hyo. "Annyeonghaseyo, seonsangnim."

"Annyeonghaseyo, you must be Son Minhyuk, and you are...," Jung-hyo moves his attention towards Sei, scrutinizing him under his gaze.

"A-ah, Annyeonghaseyo, seonsangnim." Sei bows towards him "Minatozaki Sei-imnida."

Jung-hyo gives him a nod, as he continues to analyze the boy, rubbing his fingers under his chin. "I'm not one to just allow anyone to audition for a role willy nilly, but I owed Mr. Kang a favor, you see. So I hope you can show me why you are so valued, Mr. Minatozaki Sei."

A sense of dread and fear crawled its way into Sei's body. Noticing Sei's distress, Mr. Son gave him a slight tap of on the shoulder, giving him an encouraging smile.

Snapping out of it, Sei takes a deep breath, nodding resolutely in response. "Alright, what role will I be auditioning for, Mr. Lee?"

Putting on his glasses, Jong-hyun looks at Sei with heightened curiosity, grabbing a stack of papers, he approaches Sei and hands it to him. "The drama that you'll be auditioning for is titled, Doona!, the synopsis and everything you need to know is all on this paper. Mr. Kang thinks you'll fit the lead male role, very well."

An imaginary tick mark appeared on Sei's forehead, Mr. Kang, I'm very grateful for this opportunity, but isn't it too much?!

Grabbing the stack of papers, he scans the text written on it, his eyes widening as he read a particular name.

Doona - Bae Suzy

Bae Suzy.... as in Miss A's BAE SUZY?! A look of shock appears on his face as he reads through the script, his mind in a swirl of emotions.