Suspect

I finished the food in a matter of five minutes. Its been four years since I had a home cooked meal and I took advantage of every single noodle. Way better than those bologna sandwiches. "You finished that rather quick." Janice said. "I'm going to call your mom and tell her the good news" She continued with the phone in her hand. I didn't say anything. Don't get me wrong, I am extremely excited to be back, more nervous than anything though. I still don't know what happened that night. The night I was in the police car with blood all over me. The Principal never told me, neither did the police. My worst fear is that maybe I had a black out and did something terrible to someone. Maybe the voices took over my body like it did that one day in the asylum when I woke up in a puddle of blood and cuts over my wrists. I'm afraid. The last thing I want to know is that I hurt somebody. "He's fine, he's fine. Listen. He's going to stay the night here then I'll bring him home first thing in the morning. He looks like he's been through a lot." I overheard Janice say in the kitchen. I can hear my mom sobbing from the phone. I walk in the kitchen calmly and Janice turned around. "Can... can I speak to her? Please." I asked.