Gorilla

She kept kissing me and I won't lie, it turned me on. "We don't have to" I explained to her. I don't want to make her think I just want her for sex. I'm not like that and I wouldn't take advantage of her. I like her. "I want to" she said leaning in to kiss me again. "Are you sure?" I asked. "I'm sure Peter". I pressed my lips against hers one more time. It was so surreal. I don't even remember the last time I did this. I feel like a virgin all over again. "Lay on your back" I demanded. She did what I said and I took off her clothes revealing her caramel like skin. She's so beautiful. I kissed her neck as I lay my body between her thighs. Her moans made me hard. I unzipped my pants and went inside of her. She was already wet. The deeper I went the deeper her nails sunk into my back. But it was a good pain. My body began to sweat as I continued stroking. It feels remarkable. I couldn't get enough of her, the taste of her skin and lips. Her perfect breasts and thighs. The dirty words she whispered in my ear. I thrusted harder. I felt like I was going to cum at any second but I didn't want this to end just yet. I went slower, she began to drip down on my bed. Instead of my tears soaking the sheets it was her. "Make me cum Peter" she whispered. I thrusted faster, going as deep as I can. God she feels good. I can't hold it in any longer. "I'm cuming!" She yelled putting her fingers through my hair. She dripped even more. I felt a huge rush come over me as I climaxed inside of her. "Ugh!" I screamed. It was the best feeling ever. I want to do it again.