Two Down

I woke up to an ambulance sounding off outside my window. I could see the colors of red, white and blue light up the darkness of my room as I opened my eyes "What the hell happened?" I said to myself standing up, walking towards the window. I couldn't see anything. There were bushes in front of my view. I adjusted my movement to where there was a space in between the branches. Then I saw it. I saw everything. I wish I hadn't. Someone was being pulled out on a stretcher in a body bag and on the ambulance truck. My eyes widened and my anxiety kicked in. I wonder what happened? More importantly who was it? There's two cops and they're talking to The Principal. She looks saddened and confused. I would be too if I was running an asylum and one of my patients was tossed in a bag. "Peter!" Someone yelled outside my door. They banged on it and turned the handle but it's locked. "I can't open it" I yelled panicking. "Peter please!" She said sobbing. "Deandra? Deandra back away from the door okay? I'm going to hit it with my shoulder." I told her. I went to the other side of the room. I ran as fast as I could and charged at the door. The impact against my shoulder took a tole. It hurts so bad but it worked. The wooden ridges broke open and fell on the floor. Deandra ran into my arms crying and I held her.