2.Arguing

Evergreen-Omar Apollo (music of the day!)

Finn POV:
I've been waiting for Y/n 5 minutes and she still hasn't returned back. I thought she abandoned me so I went to the boys restroom but I saw Sabrina before I was about to enter. "SABRINA!" I yelled because she was far. She then saw me standing to wait for her to come to me. She came towards me "heyyy loverrr" she said and put her arms around my neck. "Why is your face with a lot of makeup?" I said looking at her face and then gave her a peek in the lips. "I just wanted to impress you" she said softly. "There's no need to impress me bae. I love you without makeup." I smiled at her . Then we heard arguing from the halls. That's when I saw Y/n and Louis yelling at each other but Louis was more mad.

Y/N POV:
*2 minutes before the arguing starts*
"He asked me to go with him on a walk around the school ground so I agreed"I said looking at my boyfriend. "I think you and Finn are going to start dating behind my back you know" he said. "Louis why would you think of that? I love you more than anything" I knew he was gonna start arguing. "No you only love me for the attention, mostly your going for my own best friend which is stupid!" He started to yell. "Do you not trust me?! Huh?! If you don't trust me then why are you still with me after 3 years together tell me!" I yelled at him back. "Come on y/n why do you have to make things so difficult and frustrating?!" He said . I was shocked about what he said like am I the problem to our relationship..? "Oh so you think it's me who makes it difficult of our relationship ..?" I said in a low tone. "No y/n I didn't mean it like that I-" I cut him off "no it's fine I get it..I'm just going back with Finn I'll see you around." I walked away from him showing no emotion. I wish he would've catch up to me but he didn't he just left. I saw Finn with Sabrina , he was just staring at me with a sad face but he knew he couldn't do anything because Sabrina is going to start saying something. I saw them walk away so I went to the girls restroom and cried sitting on the toilet. My whole mascara was off while I was crying .

Finn POV:
I looked at y/n but I knew I couldn't do anything to help. I turned back to Sabrina "let's go bae we don't want to be near that girl" she said . I listened to her and we walked away I wanted to look back for y/n but Sabrina grab my face and kissed me. I just smiled a bit to make her sure that I wasn't worried about y/n. "So, I was wondering if we could hang out with Louis since he doesn't have y/n by his side and it would be fun without her at lunch!" Sabrina said while smiling. "Yea sure.." I didn't really mind hanging out with Louis but the way he treated her was on my nerves. Y/n doesn't deserve to be treated like that even if I only knew her for a year yet no woman should be treated like that. The bell then rings so we started to go to our lockers and grabbed our stuff. I went to my first period which I have with y/n. "Oh gosh I hope she's doing well.." I said in a low voice. Class then started to begin and yet no sign of y/n.

If I have time I'll start posting two chapters at the same time on the weekends even on Fridays since no school yet I have free time on Fridays! I hope this makes sense for you guys and please no hate it's my first book yet I'm struggling to think how I could keep this going 😭
640 words