16. Six years ago

Shake the fire-Blue in Tokio
*Finns dorm*
Y/N POV:
Finn dropped me down to his bed "thank you.." I said softly. "Did he hurt you?" Finn sounds worried "As you can tell yes he did but it's fine.." I hugged his pillow as small tears streaming down my face. Finn sat down besides me (btw his roommate isn't there) and rub his hand on my shoulder "I'm sorry I let that happen to you" he apologized "it's not your fault I told you. I was too stupid to trust my own ex." I said.

The room went silent for a while till I said "I just want this feeling to go away." Finn looked at me with a confused expression "how?" I thought about it.

I sat up and looked at Finn in the face "Finn..I-i have to tell you something." I said. I had to tell him how much I've wanted him for 6 years. Yea I know 6 years ago was the first time I ever saw Finn in middle school. I've never told anyone this story but it's just that I don't want "us" to finish this friendship or relationship which I don't know anymore. I'll tell you a little background before telling Finn.

*Background of 6 years ago*
We were in 8th grade and had science class together. I walked into the class and sat next to Finn "Hi!" I said to him and look at his face. "Not a talker huh?" I joked "just shut the fuck up and listen" he said. I was shocked about it but I didn't let it affect me. Finn was a popular kid in middle school but I didn't knew till two days later after our talk.

*two days later*
I was walking around the halls and heard yelling "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" A girl yelled. I went to look where the sound was coming from and as soon as I make a turn I saw Finn and a girl. "I was just using you because I was bored" he laughs and I saw his other friends coming to them "USING ME LIKE IM YOUR STUPID DOLL?!" She said.

It was lunch time btw so teachers had their lunch break also. The girl had redish hair wearing a stripe shirt and jeans. I went up to them and Finn saw me "What the fuck are you doing?" He said "What kind of gang are you in?!" I slapped across his face as his friends made a shock face. Finn holds his cheek "Holly shit.." he said and grabs me by my neck "You trying to be cute huh?" He rubs his thumb on my face and pulled it close to his face "I-i wasn't" for somehow I found this attractive.

He lets go of me and laughs while saying "You know your pretty damn good when your mad" and walks off with his friends. I rolled my eyes and looked at the girl next to me who was still crying. "Hey are you okay?" I asked "yea but I can't believe him. We've been dating for like three months." She said while wiping her small tears. "Three months isn't a lot to cry for a stupid boy you know" I smiled a bit for her "well I guess you're right but he's my first relationship."

I remembered that I haven't gotten her name yet
So I took my hand out for we can shake "I'm y/n" I said. She smiled a little "I'm Sadie" she took her hand out and shakes my hand.

Not many people knew that Finn and Sadie were ex's but it's because she doesn't want to remember for all the pain he caused. He was always talking to different girls while dating her. He would always talk about how much he loves other girls than her. And mostly, his friends would tell him to do stupid things with Sadie like fucking sex but Sadie disagreed with that and knew that Finn was using her.

And remember when I told everyone who was in our dorm that me and Finn are fake dating? Well not everyone were shock. Sadie made a jealous face when I said that. I mean I was the first one to know about them but I just thought of this stupid idea and now I have to tell Finn the truth. I don't know how he doesn't remember me.

*Back to the present*
"Y/n?" He shakes me. "Shit sorry what happened?" I said to him "you were going to say something but then you got zone out for three minutes" he looks at me and grabs my hands. "Oh right umm..remember your middle school?" I said "what about it?" He said "remember a girl in science class who was sitting next to you..?" I was nervous "I mean yea I do but I never got to know her name since she switched class over me" Finn looked so confused.

"What if I told you that I was that girl.." I finally said it. I want him to notice who I was and how long ago I had been having a crush on him. He lets go of my hands "wait what?" He realizes.

880 words
oo plot twist 😯 yall im trying so hard to make this story shocking 😞 sorry im not posting much often but im getting ideas now!