14. Fruit punch

Make you mine-Madison beer

Louis POV:
I was playing games with my friends till I noticed that I haven't seen y/n and Finn for 15 minutes. "Hey guys ima stop playing I gotta check something" I told the guys "aw come on man we're about to win" the guy I was teaming with said "do the rest I'll be back soon" I got up from my chair and started looking for them.

I told everyone if they seen them but then this girl said "oh yea I've seen them. They went upstairs but I don't know what room" I told her thank you and headed upstairs. I open the rooms but they were occupied with people making out and sex. I sighed because Sabrina wasn't able to come due to her parents.

I was about to give up till I heard someone yelling in the bathroom so I went to check and saw y/n and Finn. Y/n was sitting on Finn's lap making out with him. I got jealous but I tried hard not to show it.

Y/N POV:
*2 minutes before Louis coming inside the bathroom*
Finn puts his arms around my waist. I looked at him and saw his handsome smile. We then heard the door trying to open "okay let's start making out!" I said and grab his face. I started making out with him. He grabs my ass I mean I wasn't going for that but it works. Finn then starts going down to my neck and kissing it "umm what are you guys doing here in the bathroom..?" Louis said looking at us. I tap Finn's head and he lifted his head up to look at Louis "Sorry there wasn't any room available so we decided to go to the bathroom" I told him while smiling "I just wanted to tell you that if you wanna have a drink but it's not alcohol" Louis said. Strange he looks a lil mad but at the same time not. "Sure?" I lifted my eyebrows up. I got off of Finn's lap and walked out with Louis and Finn together.

We went downstairs then went to the kitchen where all the food and drinks were at. Louis grabs me a drink which is fruit punch my favorite "Here you go" he gave me the drink "thank you?" I took the drink from his hand "Now Finn go enjoy somewhere else. Me and y/n have things to catch up to about us" Louis said "I don't have no one else to hang out with" Finn said as he was close to me while grabbing my hand "just go find someone or actually there's a game room in my basement" Louis pointed to where the basement was "umm okay if y/n wants me to" he looked at me. I nod yes to him and let go of his hand as he went to the basement.

"So what do you wanna talk about us?" I said and tried to drink my juice but Louis stops me "WAIT?! I-umm forgot to make it look fancy" he grabs my drink and went to the counter. I gave him a look but didn't mind so I sat down at a chair and waited. Louis came back "here you go! More fancy now" he smiled and gave the drink back to me. I grab it and smiled back "you didn't have to you know" I told him and started drinking my juice. "Gotta be a gentleman after everything" he sat next to me and stared. I felt awkward but I didn't let it bother me so I continued drinking.
*14 minutes later*
Me and Louis were just talking random things till I felt lightheaded. I put my palms on my face "are you okay?" Louis asked "yea just lightheaded I don't know why" I tried to get up but then I felled. Louis helps me get up "I'll take you to my bedroom" he puts my arm on his shoulder.

Louis POV:
"I'll take you to my bedroom" I said as I put y/n's arm around my shoulder. It's working she won't remember who's Finn until the drug is gone..

704 words
Yes ikkk I haven't posted but I hope this part makes it up ! Btw the next chapter is going to be a TW to any1 who experiences r@pe or drugs! If you don't wanna read the next part then skip please!