26. lipstick

Goosebumps-Travis Scott

*skip this part if you want*

Finn POV:
Y/n kissed me. She has someone else. I want to let go because of her boyfriend but I can't. Her lips are always soft. We put our tongues inside together. (Like I said skip if you want<3)

Y/N POV:
It started becoming a make out session. I push him softly to sit down on the chair that was there. I sit on top of him. He puts his hands on my waist.

Finn POV:
Gosh she's so hot..i took one of my hands off her waist and lock the staff room. I put my hand back on her while still kissing her. My hands go up to her chest as lifting her shirt up. Is this a good idea?

Y/N POV:
Finn lifts up my shirt while his hands going up my chest. I let go of the kiss and touch nose with him. "Remember class?" I told him with a sigh. "So? No one is going to find us here" he was out of breath. I roll my eyes sarcastically and nod at him "fine then.." I said.

He takes off my shirt and left me with my bra only. I was wearing a skirt (if not, pants if you like!). I unbuttoned his white shirt as we are now touching lips again.

We heard staffs laughing. "Shit" I got off of Finn and put my shirt back on. I guess we don't really have a chance with together somewhere private huh. Finn buttons his shirt "You know if you really wanted me, you would've never dated that boy." He said with an attitude. I unlock the door & look at him "Just wanted to do this last thing."

*End of whatever part it is😭*

I look back at the door and opened. I left the staff room leaving Finn inside. What could I do? It was just that one thing I had to. Gosh darn it. What time is it? I check my phone 8:58. SHIT! IT WAS ALREADY ALMOST AN HOUR!

I ran to my class hoping Wyatt won't notice.

I was already in class and people gave me looks. Oh shit I hope my clothes isn't ruin mostly my shirt. "Y/n why are you late?" My teacher ask. Wyatt looks at me with a serious expression. "I had to help a new student to look for their class" I lied. "Next time let someone else do it" the teacher rolls her eyes and faces back to the board. 

Damn I lied yet her fucking ass doesn't care that I would actually help someone. I slap my hands onto my face. I took it off and went straight to Wyatt. I sat down next to him, facing the board.

"Were you actually helping someone?" He asked and grabs my thighs under the table. "Yea.." I said. "Your lipstick" he removed his hand from my thighs and touches my lips. His eyes were looking directly at me. "What about it?" I made a confused face.

"It's all ruin" he says while still rubbing his thumbs on my lips. I look to the left side and grab my mirror from my pocket. Shit. I fucking forgot I had lipstick on. Is that why everyone was giving weird looks?

I raise my hand up. The teacher looks at me "whatever it is, no." Damn when did she become evil. I got up and walked out the class. "Y/N YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!" I heard my teacher yelling.

Whatever it's not like college could get me to somewhere..

606 words
Sorry not much this part but I don't wanna put too much for this part! 😛 you'll see n hopefully ma ass ain't lazy this time.