3.gentleman

Crying-cigarettes after sex(recommending while reading this!)

Y/N POV:
The bell rang but I was still in the restroom stalls. I hate when me and Louis argue it makes me feel guilty of everything. After 10 minutes a staff came inside to check the restrooms "is anyone in the stalls?" The staff said . I came out of the stall and the staff saw me with bad makeup. "Oh hunny are you okay?" She asked "yea just a bit tired you know " I lied to her. "Okay well let's take you to your class sweetie what period do you have?" She said "I have history , room 2221" I said so then we went towards my class which I didn't want to show my face but I had to.

When we arrived the staff knocked on the door and my teacher opened it. "I was wondering where y/n would've been. She's never this late except 3 minutes" my teacher said "I just found her at the girls restroom!" Staff said.

Finn POV:
There was a knock on the door so I looked over the teacher to see who it was. I saw y/n with tears in her eyes I could see she was crying because of her mascara. She came inside and just sat next to me but she didn't say anything and just put her head down . I was going to speak to her till our teacher annoying voice said something about our homework .

When she was finished talking , I spoked to y/n "y/n are you okay?" I said . She lifted her head up and I could see how tired her eyes were from crying. "Yea just me and Louis arguing you know" she said while trying to put a smile. I wanted to hug her but the teacher would not let me. I gave my hand to her for she could hold. She was now holding my hand but her hands were very sweaty that I can tell she was sweating from all the stress.

Y/N POV:
Finn gave me his hand so I hold it. Louis never does that for me..I smiled at Finn he's such a sweet gentleman. Sabrina doesn't deserve him he deserves better. I don't mean he deserves to be with me I just mean any girl would like to have a sweet boy like him..

*1 hr & 30 mins passed by*
Class has now ended I grabbed my books and I was about to head out till Finn stopped me . He grabbed my shoulder "I just wanted to tell you that Sabrina wants to hang out with Louis since you guys were arguing and she thinks it's better without you with Louis at lunch" He said which wasn't even surprising "right..sure you guys hang out with him I'll just be outside walking around and probably find Sadie or Millie" i smiled at Finn "I actually just want to hang out with you I mean I love Louis but I don't want you to be alone at lunch" he said . Something about this boy makes me so happy to have him in my life "but isn't Sabrina going to tell you something about us hanging out?" I said "she won't know she's going to be busy with Louis talking about random things I know how she is with Louis" Finn said . "Okay sure I'll see you at lunch then" I was glad he finally decided not to be Sabrina's dog. Not saying he is I'm just saying because boys aren't supposed to be treated like a bitch.

I went to my locker and put my things away before going to my second period. Ugh I hate math ! It was just this period and next period before lunch yet 2 hours and 49 minutes left . Only thing I love about it is having Millie and Sadie in the class.

The bell rings so I headed to my math class but I didn't see Sadie which is strange. I sat down next to Millie "mills you know where's Sadie?" I said "oh she got sick I don't know how!" Millie said "damn umm you have someone to hang out with tho right?" I was just making sure for she can't be alone at lunch "of course Jake! Why's that?" She looked at me with a confused face "I'm going to hang out with Finn because me and Louis got into an argument.." I said trying not to cry like I do in every argument. 

Yes I know this chapter has more words but I'm trying to make it longer for you guys! I'll post two chapters tomorrow if I have time! Oh forgot to mention they are not famous in this book sorry!
771 words