9.view

Ribs-Lorde

Y/N POV:
I went out the doors from the school to the woods (yes theres woods next to their school) I kept running till I see a waterfall. "FINN YOU GOTTA SEE THI-" I looked back and I didn't see Finn. Where the fuck is he..? "FINN?!" I yelled . I heard a noise behind me which made me turn around and I saw Finn standing behind me "Gosh Finn you scared me!" I smacked him softly in the shoulder "haha don't worry I won't leave you" his arms went crawling to my waist. I looked at his arms then at him. What was he trying to do? He let go "umm anyways look at this view I've never seen it" he scratch the back of his neck "yea it is pretty not gonna lie.." I said looking at the waterfall.

Nobody never goes to the woods due to a lot of people missing

Nobody never goes to the woods due to a lot of people missing. "You know I wish Louis would've taken me here instead of a fucking park" I laughed while still looking at the view "Get over that Louis guy . He's a jerk even though he's my best friend still, he doesn't deserve you" Finn looks at me. I look back at him . We were one inch close together and I feel a spark between us something that I haven't felt with Louis since forever..I looked away and back to the view "Y/n wanna take a picture here?" He asked "Yea sure." I smiled at him. We took the picture "Could I post it on instagram?" I asked "of course you can I don't mind" he said . I went to Instagram and started to type a caption for the picture then I posted it. After 10 minutes my friends and others liked the post. I mean I had 10k followers and yes I have a content of posting pictures of myself. People mostly like them! My friends and Finn aren't really into social media but they do have 10k or more followers I mean come on have you seen their funny contents! (Btw not that famous! you guys took it on Snapchat by the way and put a timer!)
Y/N_OFFICIAL

 People mostly like them! My friends and Finn aren't really into social media but they do have 10k or more followers I mean come on have you seen their funny contents! (Btw not that famous! you guys took it on Snapchat by the way and put a timer!)...

With the one and only Finn Wolfhard @FinnWolfhard
Comments
Milliebobbybrown: COUPLES?!
Noahschnapp: New favorite couple
Louispartridge: Me and Sabrina are better..
^
Sadiesink: jelly too much that you gotta add you and Sabrina??🥰
Others and more

Finn POV:
"Great Louis commented.." y/n said "Hey don't worry" I grab her chin and put my hands on her cheeks "It's his fault for cheating forget him like I said" I smiled at her "now let's go somewhere else before we become one of those missing kids" I grab her hand and we went out the woods.

We went to my street "Do you wanna see the inside of my parent's house?" I asked "sure if you don't mind" she said "well it's this one!" I pointed out the house in front of us "Your kidding this big house!" Her eyes looked exciting "Yea well it's not that big" I cross my arms "Why does your parents live so close like why would you have a dorm if you could've live here!" She asked "I mean I would but I'll rather be like any other normal college student" I laughed "You came from a wealthy family huh?" She asked and started to walk to the doorstep "You could say that" I followed her and took out my keys.

I unlocked the door "here you go malady" I opened the door for y/n "my thank you finny" she said in a British voice "well I hope you like the theme" I closed the door "of course I do I mean I would love to know your moms style like is she into flower theme?" She sat on the couch "She loves flowers" I told y/n. "Let's go to my room I think you might want to see that more than any other room in this house" I pat y/n's head . We head upstairs to my room "I could see this was your childhood home" y/n said as she lays in my bed "Yea next to my own college school" I lay down next to her.

711 words
Guys I'm sorry it's cuz I got grades due this week and I haven't done shit 😭 so I'll keep trying to post don't worry I won't leave !