23. Cupcake

Sex,drugs, Etc.-Beach weather

Y/N POV:

I hear my alarm. Ugh at least no school I thought to myself. I grab my phone and turn off the alarm. I was going to fall asleep until I heard someone slam my door. They got onto me and jump "y/n y/n wake up!" I lift my head and saw Ava. "Whatttt" I said sarcastically. "It's 9 am! I want to go out together for walk!" She kept jumping on me "come onnn it's too early!" I yelled softly. "Morning walk duh!" She said. That word gave me deja vu with Finn.."fine only for you" I smiled at her "Yay! I'll go get ready!" She got off and headed to her room.

Guess I gotta get ready early. I got up and change into shorts and an oversized sweatshirt (sorry if you don't like the combo) I put my converse on. I grab my bag and phone then headed down.

When I got to the end of the stairs I saw Ava waiting by the front door. "Come on y/n!" She said with a big smile. "Don't rush meeee!" I laugh. We walk out the front door together and I lock it.

"Where we go?" I said as we started walking. "I wanna try the new store that just opened up!" She said excitedly. "What store?" I questioned "it's a cupcake store! It's about five blocks away!" We stopped because the light was red. I smiled at her.

We made it at the store. It took about 16 minutes to get here but at least we made it! "The smell of the store is amazing!" Ava said as she lines up.

"Next!" The cashier said. We went walking towards her "could I have a cinnamon toast cupcake please!" Ava told the cashier smiling. "And may I have a Mexican hot chocolate cupcake" I asked. "So, cinnamon toast cupcake and Mexican hot chocolate cupcake?" She puts in her computer "yes!" I said. "Okay so the total will be 7.38!" She said. I grab my wallet out of my bag. I unzip my wallet and saw that I only have 5 dollars. "Shit.." I said silently.

"Ma'am you have the money?" She ask. "Umm yea just can't find two dollars and 38 cents." I laugh nervously. Someone taps me from
The back "sorry that I'm taking long I just need-" I look back and saw curly hair. "Here I'll pay for them" he said and walk to the cashier "oh no it's fine I'll pay it!" I turn back to the cashier.

Ava was sitting on a table not far from me and stared at me. "Here you go" he gave the money to the cashier. "And here's your change sir" she gave the change back. He gives me the receipt. "You really didn't have to you know" I laugh. "With a little girl who wants a cupcake so bad. Yes I will pay" he smiles. I smile back and stared at each other for 10 seconds. by the way we were out the way from the line. We were with Ava as I let her play on my phone.

I look away "umm so what's your name?" I ask. "I'm Wyatt" he said. "I'm y/n even tho you didn't ask" I fidget my fingers. "Very pretty..anyways what school you go if you don't mind?" He puts his hands inside his pockets. "You really wanna know?" I stopped fidgeting. "Like I said if you don't mind" he smirks. Oh gosh what the fuck am I doing? But fuck it I have to give Finn space and Louis so why not..

"I go to s/n (school name)" I said. "Y/n the lady called our number!" Ava shakes me. "Shit sorry! I'll be back!" I grab Ava hand and headed to the corner. I grab the cupcakes and give Ava her cupcake "thank you!" She puts her thumb in her cupcake and taste. We went back to the table and I saw Wyatt gone.

There was a note on the table. It says

Sorry had to go! Here's my number ***-***-***. We could text or hang out if your around! I search up your school! I'm new to this city that's why I wanted to ask what school you go for I could go also! If you don't mind.

From Wyatt

Such a sweetheart. I smile and took the note. We left the store and headed home.

When we got there, Ava went to her room and so did i. I checked my phone and saw a message from Finn. "Oh Finn please not right now.." I tried not to cry. I open the text

FINNY🩵

Finny-"I miss you so much..I can't handle the pain without you. You started to become my everything since the first day I notice you in middle school. I tried so hard to get with you but then Louis came
Along aka my "bsf" and stole the love of my life..I just want you to know that okay? Please come back early. Xoxo, Finn"
*read*

I can't get over him yet..I burst into tears and cried onto my pillow.

870 words
For sure yall didn't knew the twist 😛. Ooo what yall gonna do? Who you gonna choose? Louis? Finn? Or Wyatt?