15. Drugged

(TWWW! This chapter contains drugs and r@ped also this isn't sexual harassment to any1 in this story! ALL FAKE!)
Set fire to the rain-Adele

Louis POV:
I take her to my bedroom and drop her on my bed. "Finnyyy why is your hair straight~" y/n said while touching my hair "i straighten it for you" I said trying to pretend to be Finn "your curly hair is better baby~" she smiled and sat up. I sat on my bed and grab her cheeks "oh so you wanna kiss for real now huh?" She laughs loud. I pulled her into a kiss and started making out with her "Finn-" she tried to pull away. I push her down on the bed and was on top of her "what are you-" I keep cutting her off with kisses and started taking off her clothes "FINN STOP-" she yelled trying to push me off "y/n I'm not Finn can't you listen! I want you even if I cheated ! I need you still because of how hot your body is with the dress but it's better without!" I told her."I DONT CARE STOP!" She yelled

Y/N POV:
He was grabbing my arms trying to not make me move "PLEASE LOUIS! I KNOW IM DRUNK BUT-" I felt a headache so hard that I couldn't open my eyes "Louis..stop" I said softly. My body feels weak. Next thing you know I passed out..

Finn POV:
It's been more than 20 minutes that y/n and Louis talked. I went out of the basement and went to look for y/n in the kitchen but there was no sign of her. "Shit where are you y/n.." I sighed and then I went to look around the house.

I didn't want to check the rooms because there's people having fucking sex and shit but maybe in one of these rooms y/n is in. I opened a room "GET THE FUCK OUT!" A guy yelled as he was on top of a girl fully naked. I closed the door fast "I don't even think I wanna check in these rooms." I scratch my head.

I heard moans coming from a room but they sounded like Louis "weird I thought Sabrina didn't come.." I said silently.

Y/N POV:
*5 minutes before* (yall idk how drugs work so I'll js do whatever that yall woke up😭)

I woke up and saw Louis fully naked and his dick inside me "what is happening.." I tried to get up but i felt ropes on my wrist. I looked up where the ropes are at and saw I was tied with the bed. I looked down from the side and saw my legs tied also "Louis please no!" I begged for him to stop "y/n shut the fuck up! They won't fucking believe you that you tot raped by me!" He went faster on top of me. He started to moan loud "mmm~" he moans.  I kept crying and begging for him to stop "we a-aren't t-together-" I sobbed "me and you?" He stopped having sex from me "no, me and Finn" I told him "oh yea I know you told me

"oh so you wanna kiss for real now huh?"

-so it's not hard to figure it out y/n" he said and start to keep going. I sobbed but tried to not make noise because I know if I ask for help they're going to make fun of me. "Finn please come.." I said slightly.

Finn POV:
*back to Finn's POV as continuing*

I put my ear on the door and heard crying and moaning like someone was getting raped or forced. I opened the door slowly to peek from the crack of the door. I saw Louis on top of someone but I really couldn't see who it was but for sure not Sabrina because her hair is blonde and this girl hair is y/h/c (your hair color) .

Then I heard "gosh y/n your so fucking good inside" that's when it hit me. I started getting mad so I slammed the door open "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" I walked up to Louis which he turned around and I punched him in the face. He fell to the ground "FINN UNTIE ME FIRST PLEASE!" Y/n yelled while crying. I was going to untie her but then I felt a punch on the back of my head "FINN!" Y/n screamed "Finn wolfhard you should've never came inside" Louis laughs. I saw a bat under the bed so I grab it and got up to hit Louis with it. I smacked the bag across his face then to his nuts "YOU LITTLE SHIT HEAD!" He yelled as he fell to the ground touching his nuts. I dropped the bat and started untangling y/n. She had no clothes on but luckily there was a blanket on top. "Finn! I should've have never told you to go to the basement!" She got up and hugged me "y/n you could change at my dorm but right now we have to leave before this son of a bitch starts getting up" I saw Louis giving me a smirk.

"You forgot one thing.." he said "what?" I gave a confused face "the people who you were playing with, they're waiting outside the door. They were in the plan" he laughs. I heard people opening the door. "SHIT Y/N LETS GO OUT THE WINDOW!" I grab her arm and jumped outside the window "I have no shoes!" Y/n said "it's fine I'll carry you!" I helped her get out the window fast and we jumped down from the roof "FINN WOLFHARD YOU CANT ESCAPE WITH HER!" Louis yelled.

973 words
I don't do drugs so I wouldn't know anything about it 😭