28. I love finn

Someone out of town-Yuna

Y/N POV:
Weeks has passed. Crazy when days go by so fast that you won't even notice. I got into the cheer team. Ugh but Elsie is the captain which is worse.

I was in my dorm with Wyatt. He was laying down on my bed sleeping. We slept together last night. Nothing bad happened though. Millie is with Jake so we have the whole dorm to ourselves. It's almost a month that me and Wyatt have been dating.

I hear a knock on the dorm door. I got up and left the room and went to the main door. Sabrina and Elsie were there when I opened it. (If your wondering where's Sadie, you made up with her but she left the country for a while)

"What?" I gave them a look. Elsie pulls my hair and Sabrina holds my throat. I could barely gasp for air. "I want you to stay away from Finn and Louis.." Sabrina says. "If you don't I swear you will be sorry.." Elsie smirks and lets go of me.

I gasped for air. They both left to the elevator. Gosh..I-i can't stay away from them though. My heart can't choose who. Wyatt is still my boyfriend but I need..I-i need Finn back. "Y/n! Are you okay?!" I heard Wyatt with a worried voice. He was running up to me and hug me. "Oh gosh Wyatt I have to tell you something." I cried out and hug him back hard.

We were sitting on the floor together with the main door closed. He pulled back and gave me a confused face. "I love Finn! I'm sorry Wyatt but I can't help but feel love for him!" I kept crying out loud. "I understand.." he says softly. He grabs my shoulder. "You do..?" I never thought of him understanding but why?

He nods "I want you to choose who you want. I know you've been talking a lot about Finn and it makes me sorta mad but now I understand. You are in love with him. I hope to be in your life in another life time." He smiles and tears come out.

"I'm sorry.."  I feel so bad hurting his heart but I had to tell the truth. "Now go get him..don't listen to those girls. They won't do shit." He laughs while still tearing. I laugh also. He got out of the dorm.

I went out of the dorm after he was gone from the hallways and went straight to Finn's dorm. I want him to know I'm still his. I want him. I actually want him this time and forever. No matter what.

I got to his dorm and knock on the door loud. "FINN!!" I yell his name. I kept knocking fast. Someone finally opens up the door and it was Finn. "Y/n what are you-" I cut him off with a kiss. I know it's going fast but I belong with him.

Finn POV:
Y/n just kissed me. I can't accept this. She's with Wyatt. I pull away. "Y/n your with Wyatt." I said. "I'm not anymore..he understood that I belong with you." She says. I never thought of those words coming out from her soft lips.

She belongs with me..I belong with her.

561 words
Sorry short one! I'm sorry I've been busy! Life is life! Hope you understand how hard I'm trying to post! Follow me on tt if you wanna know how I look like @.hearts4lio !