13. Have fun

Dangerous woman-Ariana Grande

*School has finished* (school part is boring😭)

Y/N POV:
I went to my dorm after Finn dropped me off. I took a shower then went out the restroom and lay down on my bed. It was 4:50 I still have some time left so I scroll thru TikTok "ugh everything is boring.." I talked to myself. I was all alone because Sadie and Millie went out to the mall without me which it's fine. I stood up to get a snack from the pantry. I watched my phone while eating till it was 5:20. "Let's go to Millie's closet" I smiled and went thru her closet "perfect.." I put it on (don't worry I'm only choosing your outfit for this part!)

I finished changing and put some makeup on (choosing your makeup also it's going to be plain btw!) I looked at myself in the mirror in the restroom "now this is a party outfit" I twirl around and smiled.

(Makeup)

(Outfit)

(Outfit)

I heard a knock on the door so I went towards the door and opened

I heard a knock on the door so I went towards the door and opened. It was my lovely boyfriend "Hiii Finn!" I waved my both hands "y/n woah..your outfit isn't it too much?" He said "We're only going to have fun and plus you know the plan" I put my arms around his shoulder "okay well let's go now" we headed out the dorms and went to his car. Yes he has a car if I haven't told you yet. "You'll think he's gonna get jealous of what we're going to do at his party?" I laughed while putting my legs on top of the car "probably" Finn was focusing on driving. It then got quiet like really quiet no music or anything.

I looked out the window and admiring the dark sky. I heard a buzz from my phone so I opened it and press on the message

Mills🩷
Mills🩷-You gotta talk to Louis at some point and be friends
*read*

What the fuck..I don't want to be friends with him. He cheated on me and Millie wants me to at least be friends with him..? I left her on read and stared out the window again till Finn taps me "we're here" he pointed out of his own window. I nod and went out the car door. "Hopefully the plan works." I sighed and grab Finn's hand "don't worry it's gonna go great" I smiled. We started heading to Louis door and knocked. Louis opens the door "Oh hey guys I didn't think you would've come!" He sounded happy "yea whatever just going to have fun" Finn said and we walked past him. We saw a huge crowd inside "oh my goodness! There's too many people I thought it was going to be small" I yelled over the music "Let's just try to find a room before their drunk ass takes it!" Finn also yelled.

(This is how huge the crowd is)

We tried walking upstairs to see if there's a room

When we got upstairs me and Finn tried to find a room but mostly all the rooms were occupied "Well there's no room available" Finn said. I looked around the halls and saw the bathroom which was open "let's go to the bathroom.." I said "that's not a good spot tho" Finn gave me a confused face. I grab his arms and dragged him to the bathroom.

"Okay when we see him coming in, we gotta make out if you feel comfortable" I sat Finn on the toilet and then sat on his lap. "Y-yea I'm comfortable" he sounds nervous.

Finn POV:
Y/n sits on my lap. Holly shit she's sitting on my lap fuck she looks so hot looking down at me. "Y-yea I'm comfortable" i said being nervous . I stared at her in the eyes...how the fuck did we get to this plan I mean we're going to make out but I wish it was real. I don't even think she likes me back after what Louis did she can't. I looked away from her eyes trying not to make it easy on her. I put my arms around her waist which made her look at me. I smiled at her but then we heard the door trying to open.

723 words
Next chapter is going to be chisme😯 I get spring break next week so I might be posting more now :b