19. Make it right this time

Skyfall-Adele

Y/N POV: (finally getting your pov!)

"Who's the guy?" I told Sadie while my hands were sweating. Sadie looks at Finn and then looks at me. "Well he has curly hair..really cute.." that's when I knew she still loves Finn after everything.

"Sadie look.." Finn says as he tries to grab her hand. Sadie slaps his hands "No! I want to get back with you! Why does it have to be y/n?! Why do you treat her right than you did to me!" She shouts at his face. "Sadie let me speak to Finn please.." I said to her. She rolls her eyes "talk about what betrayer" I stand up "please.." she gives me a look "pfft-whatever.." she walks out of the dorm. I lock the door.

"Y/n I'm sorry that I'm ruining the friendship I really am I-" I cut him off with a kiss. He grabs my waist and I grab his face. But then I let go "Finn..make it right this time with Sadie.." I saw Finn's eyes starting to get watery "y/n but I want you." I tried so hard not to cry. "And I do too but Sadie needs you back" I went to unlock the door.

I look back at Finn and said "I'll miss you even though we barely got together" (yall Ik it's fast but faster it is,the faster more drama!) I walk out the door and look at Sadie "he's all yours." She smiles "great thank you. Now stay away from him..I'm going to change dorms next week I don't want to be friends with you anymore never again." It hit me hard when she said that but I tried not to show it. I left out the door from the dorm and went to my dorm.

When I got to the floor of my dorm, I saw Louis talking to Millie outside the dorm. "Fucking shit what does he want now.." I went towards them and push Millie back inside the door "what the fuck y/n!" She stares at me with a shock "y/n I need to talk to you!" He said as I was gonna slam the door "get the fuck out of here!" I look at him with a straight face.

"I wanna say sorry!" He kept begging me "for what? Oh right for fucking raping me!" He was in silence. "I-I just don't want to see you nor anyone..I had a really bad morning and I just want to forget about everyone mostly you.." I cried softly. He left to the elevator and I shut the door. "He raped you?! Y/n why haven't you told me!" She came to me to hug me. I hug her back while crying on her shoulder "I didn't want to because I'm still in love with him and Finn" I kept crying more "you love both of them..?" She lets go and wipes my tears away.

I nod "yea but Finn..I'm just too selfish to let him go! I had to make the right choice for him to be happy with Sadie!" She looks at me with a confused face "Finn and Sadie were dating?" I scratch my neck "there's a lot you need to know.." I told her. I grab her hand and led her to the couch. We sat down "so.." I started telling her about Finn and Sadie but also about what happen in the morning. But also I'm telling her about the party last night

595 words
Yall..don't worry you won't let go of finny you can't! I hope you understand this story I'm so sorry if you don't!