22. Distance

Ride-Lana del rey

Y/n POV:

I've arrived at mills mom house. I went up and knock on the door. The door opens "Oh y/n!" She hugs me instantly so I hug her back.

We both went inside her house. "Millie has been calling me like crazy! She's worried for you" she said as she walked upstairs "It won't be more than a week I promise Ms brown" I follow her. "You could stay however long you want just tell Millie your staying with me." She went to my room I slept before. I nod at her and then she opens the room.

"You still kept it the same huh?" I laugh

"You still kept it the same huh?" I laugh. "Of course! Your room is all neat and your clothes are folded!" She smiles at me. I hug her again "Thank you so much for helping me!" She wraps her arms around my head "anytime.." we let go of each other and she left.

I put my stuff on my vanity and was about to lay down till I got a notification. I pull up my phone and saw Finn's message. "Shit.." I said to myself. I open the message

FINNY🩵
Finny-y/n, where are you? I'm worried. I miss you please come back or be safe wherever you are..
*read*

Oh gosh Finn..you wouldn't know. I cried out loud but mills mom couldn't hear since I know her room is downstairs. I slam my head on the wall and fall down to the ground. It's a bit dramatic but that's how hard I fell for this boy.

After a while I stopped and got up. Tears were still in my eyes as I walked to my bed. I jump on my bed and decided to scroll through TikTok like I didn't cry for him.

I tried watching my TikTok in peace but Millie,Noah,Finn & Sadie somehow keep calling me. I declined every time but they just won't let go. I forgot Ms brown did tell me to call Millie because she's worried. I call Millie.

*on the phone*
Mills-"OH MY GOSH Y/N IM WORRIED ABOUT YOU! WHERE ARE YOU! IVE BEEN CALLING FOR-"
I cut her off
Y/n-"Im fine mills and umm somewhere but safe.."
Mills-"please tell me where..we all miss you mostly Finn. He thinks you left because of him"
I never wanted Finn to feel that way..oh my did I make a mistake.?
Y/n-"tell him I'm okay please I-"
Finn-"Y/N?!"
I hear finn voice...I miss that handsome voice but I have no choice but to get distance for him for a week.
Y/n-"im sorry I-i have to go.."
Finn-"Y/N I NEED YOU BACK! I WANT-"
*hangs up*

I didn't let him finish his sentence fuck..how screw up am I ? I heard a knock. "Yes?" I said. "I made your favorite dinner. Chicken Alfredo" Ms brown said softly. Ugh I love her cook so fucking much! "I'll be there in a bit!" I got out the bed and change then headed down.

I saw Mr brown and Ms brown together at the table. I guess the rest of the family isn't here yet. I smiled at them and sat down. "It smells delicious!" I said as I put my fork into the food. "My thank you!" She said as she ate.

After I finish eating I said thank you and good night to both. I head back upstairs into my room. I guess this week won't be bad! I started getting sleepy. At last I close my eyes and sleep..

607 words
Confusing or not it's js a normal day in this chapter but next chapter is tea🤭! Yall might hate me but dw ;)