7.picture

Ribs-lorde

Y/N POV:
"Umm I think after you shower because I want to talk about it to the group." Millie said "oh okay then?" I lifted my eyebrows. She walked out of the room so I went to go shower for 20 minutes I mean who doesn't take long showers to relax?

I got out of the shower and changed into my pjs. I went to the living room and saw them on the couch talking to each other "so Millie what do you want to talk about?" I said in front of the group. She stands up "so I wanted you guys to hear this but..-Louis and y/n broke up" Millie said. "WHAT?!!!" Everyone said except me and Millie "umm was that all just to tell them about my break up?" I looked at her "oh no! I THINK Y/N AND FINN ARE TOGETHER!!" She yelled "WHATTTTTT?!!!" Everyone yelled louder this time "we are not!!" "Yes don't lie!!" She said "I'm
Not!!" I don't know where she got the idea but we aren't "Oh really? What is this?" She showed me a picture from her phone

 "WHAT?!!!" Everyone said except me and Millie "umm was that all just to tell them about my break up?" I looked at her "oh no! I THINK Y/N AND FINN ARE TOGETHER!!" She yelled "WHATTTTTT?!!!" Everyone yelled louder this time "we are not!!" "Yes don...

*just pretend the background is the school*
Shit that was when Finn was telling me to skip school "it's nothing..either way who took that?" I said . Millie pointed at Caleb "Caleb?! But I didn't see him!!" I gasped "I was behind a wall duh" Caleb said in a sassy voice "ughhh fine I have to tell you guys something.." I said "OOOO" everyone said "but you guys gotta be quiet" "ugh fineee" they said. I sat down In the middle "so me and Finn are going to date but-" "EEKKKK" Millie said "I'm not done" "right sorry" she said softly "it's okay! But anywho we are going to fake date to get revenge on our ex's for cheating on us" "Waittt question" Noah said "yes?" "Louis cheated on you?!" I thought they knew since Millie always tells everyone everything "I thought she told you?" I looked at Millie "I mean I didn't want to say your business" she said "umm yea he cheated on me with Sabrina aka Finn's ex girlfriend" I said like I didn't care but I really did "aw y/n I'm sorry for you and Finn" they all said and hugged me "it's okay I should've listened to Millie and Sadie tbh they kept telling me he wasn't a good person but now I see.." I said "so how is this plan going to work?" Millie said "i don't know Finn said I'll see that's all!" It went silent for a moment till I spoke up "I'm going to sleep we still got class tomorrow" I stand up and headed to our room "bye y/n!" They all said "bye!" I lay on my bed and put my covers on. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Millie POV:
"You know I think Finn and y/n are meant to be" I said to the group "na I think Louis and y/n are going to make up with each other" Caleb said "after cheating on her with her ex best friend?" I said "yea you got a point never mind" Caleb scratch his neck. "I just want to know why would Louis cheat on her like is Sabrina better or?" I got up to grab a drink "there's no reason why until one of us talk to Louis" Sadie said "umm yea no I'm good I mean I slapped him so" Noah cuts me off "YOU SLAPPED HIM?!" He yelled "shhh y/n can't know she's going to kill me" I covered his mouth "why is she?" Sadie said "because I mean it's her ex I get it but somewhere in her heart she still cares about him" I said "your right I mean she was so in love with him.." Gaten said "mmm-" Noah said "right sorry" i uncovered his mouth "it's okay your just overprotective of her" Noah said. "You guys should get going tho" i said "okay" Gaten,Noah and Caleb said. They got up the couch and said their goodbyes to me and Sadie till they left. Me and Sadie went to bed and we saw y/n still asleep "hopefully Louis doesn't do anything to this poor girl" I whispered to Sadie who's bed was next to me "yea hopefully" she said then we both fell asleep btw it was already 9:46..

746 words
Gasp who's ready for the plan to get revenge on Louis and Sabrina .