8.into his eyes

Roses-The Chainsmokers,ROZES

Y/N POV:
I woke up and it was already morning. I checked the time, it was 7:30 just perfect to wake up. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my teeth. When I was finish I went back to the room to change. I got a notification from my phone and it was Finn

FINNY🩵
Finn-Y/n you ready for the plan?
                      Yea I am! Can't wait "bae"-Y/n
Finn-haha you'll see what I'm going to do
                        Oo should I be prepared?-Y/n
Finn-You should but I'll see you at school. Wait for me by your locker since it's close to Louis and yk they're gonna be there
*Read*

What do you think Finn is going to do? He's probably going to play a prank on them . I went to grab a apple this time . I wanted to wake up Millie and Sadie but I didn't want to disturb their beauty sleep so I grab my backpack from the couch and went out the door.

*9 minutes later*

I got to the school and it was already 7:56 which was a good time to get to school since I know Louis gets here by this time..I miss him but he's a fucking cheater..I went to my locker and put my things inside till I saw Louis and Sabrina coming from the doors. They were laughing and holding hands with each other. Louis was never like that to me..he had a big smile in his face . Yea I'm happy for him but he should've at least told me he lost interest instead of cheating on me with my ex best friend. They went straight to Louis locker and Sabrina looked at me then looked at Louis to give him a big kiss in the lips. I looked at Louis having a good time kissing her great. I looked inside my locker pretending I was doing something but I was really thinking about how he was acting with Sabrina. I heard a slam next to the locker of mine I jumped and I saw it was Finn. "Oh my gosh Finn you scared me!" I hit him in the shoulder "shhh now let's start then plan" he grabbed my face and put it close to his . I looked inside his eyes I don't know what this plan of his was but whatever it is I'm liking it..we were touching nose until Sabrina coughed so we had to break it. "Umm what do you think your doing?" She asked giving us a weird look "oh I'm sorry that I couldn't have a moment with my girlfriend" Finn said and he grabbed my waist which made my body close to his. Louis looked at me and I gave him a not so friendly smile . I could see he was very uncomfortable with me being seen with another boy mostly his best friend. "Ugh! Whatever you guys are trying to do it's not going to work!" Sabrina said it in a jealous way "come on boyfriend we shouldn't be making out with these people next to us" I said as I closed my locker and grabbed Finn's hand to get away from there. "BAHHAAHA DID YOU SEE THEIR FACES?!" Finn laughed "YESSS HAHA I BET THEY REGRET CHEATING NOW!" I giggled while we were walking to our first period when we got to the door, Finn stopped me from going inside "why don't we ditch this class?" Finn smirked "finnyyy not againnn" I said in a weird way (lmao😭) "I don't wanna go to class thooo" he complains "fineee you owe me by doing my homework" I said "YAY-wait no! I don't want homework!" He says "too late let's go ditch!" I left from the halls and went running "y/nnnn" he started to run.

650 words
Sorry you guys that it's a short one and mb for not posting in these three days I was busy!🥲ill try to be active more yall.