12. Keep up with me

Greedy-Tate McRae

*The next day*

Y/N POV:
I finally went to class without skipping this time. I looked out the window zoning out while the teacher was talking "Y/n could you answer this question" the teacher asked. Science class is so fucking annoying. "What question?" I locked my eyes with the teacher "which cell organelle is also called the powerhouse of the cell?" She said "umm cytoplasm?" I bit my nails "wrong. Pay attention next time its mitochondria" she look back at the board. Everyone was looking at me and whispering "What never seen a girl who doesn't know fucking science?" I lay back on my chair "y/n don't talk like that!" Teacher yelled. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window again.

Class was now over and yes it was already lunch. I walked out the class and saw Finn "finny!!" I jumped on top of his back. He grabs my legs "missed me?" He laughed "oh shut up! Let's go to lunch now" I got off his back. We headed to the lunch room and grab our food "So how's it been without skipping school today?" Finn asked while grabbing a juice "ugh it's fucking boring!" I complain. We went to one of the lunch tables and sat down. "What are you going to wear at Louis party?" He said "You'll see.." I gave him a smirked.

I was drinking my juice till I saw Louis and Sabrina. Sabrina was wearing a short skirt that you could see her ass "the fuck is she wearing" I told Finn "I don't know but she's showing too much" he looks at her "I bet she's going to get in trouble by the principal" I chuckled. I saw Louis putting his hand on her ass while walking to our table. Wait..our table?! "Shit they're coming" I looked at Finn "what do you wanna do then?" He said "keep up with me" I grab his hands and put it on my thighs. "Hey guys! Just wanted to remind you that today is the party!" Sabrina said. Louis looks at me and then down to where Finn hands were "where is it at?" I questioned "it's at my penthouse close by" Louis said. He looks jealous by Finn "great I know where it is babe!" Finn said while rubbing his hands on my thighs. I tried so hard not to blush in front of them "okay well let's go Louis baby!" Sabrina gave him a kiss and then they left.

I took off Finn's hands off my thighs "they should really stop coming up to us" I giggle "they really should" he giggled also. We continued talking about random stuff until lunch was over. "Let's go to PE now aka we have it with fucking Louis and Sabrina" I said "at least we have each other" Finn winked "shut uppp!" I slapped him softly on the cheeks. We headed to the locker rooms "see you later hunny" I said to Finn "see you later malady" he smiled and left to the boys locker room. I went inside and saw Millie "hiii Millie!" I hugged her "y/n I miss you!" She hugged me back. I mean we haven't seen each other because she goes to her boyfriends house now instead of the dorm "if you miss me you would've not gone to Jake's house everyday" I said "I'm sorry! I promise I'll be at the dorm today!" She apologized as we broke the hug "about that I won't be home till 12 probably" I opened my locker "why not?" She asked while changing "I'm going to Louis party with Finn." I take out my clothes out the locker "WHAT?!" She yelled. "SHUT UP!" I covered her mouth. Every girl was looking at us even Sabrina "mind your own business" I said to them.

They all looked back at their lockers "ugh should've said it lower!" I took my hands off her mouth "sorry but why are you going after he cheated on you?" She asked "Im only going to make him regret ever cheating on me except he only wanted to use me for sex.." I said softly trying not to cry while changing "y/n..how did you find out?" She touched my shoulder "he told me when he came over yesterday to get his stuff." I wipe my small tears "oh.." she said "he had sex with Sabrina so I guess he already lost his virginity" I closed my locker "Fuck him girl..your better off without him or any boys" she said. I smiled and we walked out the door. I'm starting to have feelings with Finn just something about him makes him sweeter..

PE has started and we had to run a mile and do a few excises before free time.

808 words
I hope you guys are liking this story so far! I take time thinking and writing it in js with one day! 😊